home again

After a day had passed and the doctors ran tests to make sure Amy was ok, she was ready to go home. Emma agreed to watch the kids and Jonah went to go pick up Amy.
Jonah: Ready to go?
Amy: Yeah. Amy got up and walked out of the hospital with Jonah.
Jonah: I'm so sorry but I have to go to work. I'll see you later bye babe.
Amy: Bye.
Emma went up and hugged Amy Emma: bye mom I have classes today.
Amy: bye Emma.
Since Jonah had already made everyone breakfast and Amy had no zephra meetings, Amy could just chill with the kids. Amy out on Zootopia gave everyone a blanket and opened her laptop. Since harmonica was homeschooled, Amy gave her a assignment she had printed out a few days ago. And helped her with it a little bit.
Cheyenne was up in the guest room looking at apartments online. Amy had accidently passed out on the couch.
A few hours later Jonah came home. Jonah saw Amy passed out on the couch. The kids where peacefully playing. Jonah couldn't blame Amy, she was tired. Jonah let Amy sleep and threw a blanket on her. He fed the kids some food because he assumed Amy hadn't fed them yet.
Fast forward after everyone was asleep
Jonah went and snuggled up next to Amy and slept on the couch with her.
A few hours later Amy got up and checked the time "1:15" she said to herself. After Amy ate some leftovers and such she went back to bed with Jonah. How cute he slept on the couch with her. When Amy woke up the next morning Jonah was still next to her. Amy got up showered and fixed up breakfast. After breakfast was done and Amy fixed everyone's plates Jonah woke up. Amy: Hey. Why'd you fall asleep on the couch with me?
Jonah: Because I didint wanna leave you there or drag you up the stairs into our bed.
Amy: Ha
After breakfast Amy and Cheyenne sat down while harmonica was working on a worksheet and the boys were watching SpongeBob. Amy: So Cheyenne. I heard you were having trouble with money for your own apartment and I was thinking, I have a savings account for emergency expenses with $9000 in it. I could give you like $3000 to help with the apartment and stuff.
Cheyenne: Really?
Amy: If course!
Cheyenne: Well I found a apartment for $1500. 2 bedroom 1 bathroom. $500 a month. And it's nearby in a good area. I can go look at it today.
Amy: Sure. Here let me Venmo it to you.
Amy venmos Cheyenne. And Cheyenne goes to check out the apartment
Cheyenne gets home and is filled with excitement
Cheyenne: I GOT IT! YAY. And look at the new furniture I got. I stuck to only $1000 on furniture for now and save the rest for next months rent. Plus maybe if I get a raise at Sturgis at sons I can save and buy more furniture.
Amy: Yay! Congratulations Chey!
Cheyenne: Eeeeeh!
Cheyenne runs up hugs Amy.
Cheyenne leaves to go hang out with Mateo.
Amy couldn't get Amy sleep yesterday at the hospital because all of the noises from machines and such were so distracting. Amy tried to not fall asleep but she passed out.
Jonah got home a few hours later and saw amy passed out on the couch and the kids playing with toys and watching SpongeBob. Jonah cooked the kids dinner and bathed them. After they were all asleep jonah went to go check on amy. She was still asleep. Jonah went next to Amy on the couch and fell asleep.
The next morning Cheyenne needed to go drop the papers off at bos house. As Cheyenne walked downstairs she saw Amy and Jonah on the couch.
"Aw how cute!" She thought.
Cheyenne drove to bos house went to his door and gently placed the papers down. Cheyenne couldn't make it to her car without bos dogs barking, alerting him she was there.
Cheyenne heard bo yell "Cheyenne!" But nothing else because she had sprinted to her car and drove away to work.