Dina and Garrets baby shower

2 and a half months later
Cheyenne and harmonica have their own apartment and Cheyenne and Bo have a divorce and harmonica gets to see him 3 times a week.
Amy Jonah Parker and Carter arrived at Dina and Garrets baby shower. People where supposed to wear what color they want the gender to be.
Amy was wearing a flowy baby pink dress. Parker and Carter were wearing matching pink polos with Jonah. Garret was wearing a blue button up shirt and Dina was wearing a wedding dress she dyed pink for the occasion.
After everyone arrived Dina and Garret told everyone to gather around so they could reveal the gender by popping a balloon. Dina: ok Garret, 1 2 3!
Garret popped the balloon and and it rained pink confetti.
"Yay!" Everyone shouted
Garret: I'm still gonna play video games with it. As soon as it is born I'm playing call of duty with it.
Dina chuckled lightly
Dina: It's probably gonna beat you too. Not that hard to do by the way.
Garret: Ha ha.
Dina: Ok so we're having trouble deciding a name so everyone gets a tiny piece of paper and write down a baby name then put it in this coffee mug. I will choose 3 random pieces of paper and we will decide the name out of those three.
After everyone wrote a name Dina picked 3 out
Dina: Ok so first we have Phoebe. Second we have Danni. Third we have Gemma.
All beautiful names. I'll text in the groupchat when we decide.
After the party they all went home. After the kids were sleep Amy received a text from Emma.
This text contains Amy and Emma
Emma: Hey mom can I tell you something?
Amy: Yes of course sweetie. What is it?
Emma: I've got a boyfriend.
Amy: Yay that's awesome! Is he nice
Emma: Wait your not gonna get mad at me?
Amy: Emma You're 19. You have your own apartment now. You can have a boyfriend
Emma: Oh yay I'm a grown up now. And yeah he's nice. His name is Cleo.
Amy: That's a good name. Can I meet him?
Emma: Mom! We've only been dating for like a week! Anyways goodnight love you
Amy: Goodnight love you too sweetie.