Emma's back

Emma was back from college for the rest of the summer. Just at the time that Jonah and Amy's parents where visiting at their house. Jonah and Amy were super stressed.

Amy: Babe! We only have 4 bedrooms. For  nine people. Hotels?
Jonah: Parker and Carter can stay in our room, Emma in hers, my parents in the boy's room, yours in the guest room.

Amy: Parker and Carter will not give up their rooms, Jonah. Amy rolled he eyes.
Jonah: they're big boys. I believe in them. They can just stay in our room.

Amy: they are little monster toddlers.
Jonah chuckled.

Shortly after that conversation, Jonah's parents arrived. Jonah and Amy went out to the porch to greet his parents.

Richard & Marilyn: Jonah!
They both hugged him.
Jonah chuckled very awkwardly as Amy just stood there with a huge smile on her face.

Jonah: mom, dad? Being a little tight.. Amy save me!

Amy: nope, you're on your own. Amy was about to walk away, but she heard he parents car, they had also given Emma a ride so she was with them. All three of them ran up to Amy and gave her a big hug trap.
Parker and Carter stand in the porch, confused to what's happening, as they all switch to a group hug and tell the boys to come over.

An: I'm writing a new superstore book, set in a diff world, none of the stuff in this book will stay in the next one.