Dinas delivery

Jonah had gotten in a big car crash and had died 3 months ago, Amy was pregnant with triplets, and she had covid. Emma had gotten pregnant and on top of all of that. She couldn't afford it. Amy had to get ask Adam for help. She had always dreaded it

Suddenly Amy woke up. She was shaking she was so scared. She woke up to Jonah, he was concerned about her.
Jonah: Your ok. It was just a nightmare. I'm still here to annoy you with my documentaries.
Amy let out a small chuckle. Within minutes Amy was asleep on Jonah's chest. Falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat
Jonah had to take a picture and post it on Facebook to annoy the shit out of her, obviously.
Right before Jonah was about to put his phone away, he got a text from Garret. Surprising. Probably an accident

Garret: Dude Dinas in labor. We're heading to green coast hospital. Coming?
Jonah: Yeah let me wake up Amy. Wait isint she only 7 months.
Garret: Don't remind me that the baby probably won't survive.
Jonah: Right, sorry on the way.
Jonah whispered into Amy's ear to wake her up.
Jonah: Amy Dinas inabor Garret wants us there.
Amy: Ok. I'll call Emma.
Amy calls Emma
Amy: Hey Emma I know it's super late but Dinas in labor and we need your to watch your siblings. I'll pay you $30.
Emma: what? Fine be right there
Jonah and Amy headed to the hospital and went to reception.
Jonah: Hi. Did a Dina fox check in. My friend Garret told us to meet him here because his wife was in labor.
Receptionist: Have a seat in the waiting room we'll call you once you can see the baby.
Jonah and Amy sat in the living room.
Amy drifted asleep on Jonah's shoulder.
Jonah really hoped Garrets baby would be ok. Jonah saw Amy shivering. He took off his coat and put it on Amy. He sat there for a hour untill the receptionist got up and said they could go.
Jonah woke Amy up and they went into the room.
Jonah: Awh she's so adorable. Congrats man.
Garret: Thanks. She's gonna grow up to be a professional gamer.
Jonah laughed.
Garret: Little Phoebe Fox.
Jonah: Nice you chose Amy's suggestion.
Garret: Yeah well we liked Phoebe. Cute name.
Dina: Amy wanna hold her. You are her godmother.
Garret: And your the godfather. Don't be all weird about it man. Jonah: I wont

Amy: Aw shes so cute!

Moments later, Cheyenne walked in with a sleeping harmonica in her arms.

Cheyenne: A seven year old is very hard to hold.Everyone chuckled a bit. Cheyenne put harmonica on the chair.

Everyone stayed andspend time with Phoebe for about 30 minutes then decided to leave to let Dina rest.