Phoebe's 1rst birthday

Dina and Garrets baby, Phoebe, is turning 1. Dina left Garret to plan the party, so of course he went all out with Mario, since he loved video games, and would play Mario while he was with Phoebe. She loved Mario. Her favorite character was princess peach, Luigi, and Mario. So, Garret got her a special princess peach dress for her 1rst birthday. The day of Phoebe's birthday, an hour before the party, Garret put Phoebe in her dress, and put on a little crown. Dina walked in the room. "Woah, hi Phoebe, or should I say princess peach," Dina said, in a baby voice. "She's just the cutest, isn't she?" Dina asked Garret, smiling at him. "She really is." Garret agreed, smiling back. Phoebe cooed at her parents, smiling. She seemed happy in her dress.
*At the party*

Amy, Jonah, parker, Carter, and Emma walked into Garret and Dina's house for the party. Parker immediately ran up to Dina.
"Aunty dina!" He exclaimed. For some reason, parker had grown very fond of Dina, they both shared a liking for birds. Parker was actually the reason Dina and Garret wanted kids in the first place.

As the adults were talking, Phoebe walked into the living room where everyone was.

"HOLY SHIT SHE'S WALKING!" Dina exclaimed, she was trying to get Phoebe to walk early than most babies.

"Come to Daddy." Garret said, happily, holding his arms out. Phoebe made it to garrets legs, as he picked her up, and sat her on his lap.
"Was she doing this behind our backs or something, she walked over here so well?"  Garret asked.

"Maybe." Dina replied.
"Parker got the hang of walking quite fast, some babies do," Amy said.

An: finally posted a chapter 😊