Beach day

Amy Jonah, and the boys were gonna go to the beach. It was the perfect day to do so. It was super warm and they lived 15 minutes away from a beach. Jonah got Parker and Carter in their swimsuits and Amy got their beach bag ready.

4 towels, the boys sand toys,inflatible tiny kiddie pool, snacks, drinks, the cooler to put them in, One of Jonahs weird educational books, and her murder mystery book. Once they arrived at the beach, Jonah blew up the tiny kiddie pool, and filled their sand buckets up with water to fill it. Then jonah set up his towel next to amys and sat down. They watched the boys play for hours before going home. On the way home the car broke down and it was already late at night, so they just decided to walk to the hotel that was a few blocks away.

Amy walked up to reception

Amy: Hi uhm My families car broke down and we were hoping you had a extra room avalible.

Receptionist: Yes actually we have a few rooms open. How many nights?

Amy: Just one please.

Receptionist: Ok, The only option open we hve is the family suite. It comes with 2 beds, a pull out couch, and something some of our other rooms dont have, a kithchen. $500 a night.

Amy: Sure we'll take it.

Amy payed and they went to their suite.

Jonah: Jesus! This is huge!

Amy: Yeah it was $500. It was the only one they had open, and the only hotel in this area. Ill run to the grocery store, theres one right next to this place, and get stuff for pasta.

Amy went to the store and got some stuff for pasta, as well as a pair of pajamas for everyone since they only had their spare change of clothes and swimsuits. She also got somne drinks and a few snacks for the boys. Chocolate was not a good pair with those white sheets so Amy had to pay for the sheets.

After everyone had a bath and dinner amy put the boys to bef. Parker got the bed next to amy and jonahs. Carter got the crib.

Everything was fine untill the middle of the night, Amy had accidently kicked jonah off the bed.

Jonah fell off the bed and bumped his head on the nighstand.

Jonah: Fuck! Jonah screamed in pain.

Amy: Ah! What happend?

Jonah: You kicked me off the bed, And I hit my head on the nighstand.

Amy: Move your hand, Let me see.

Jonah: Is it bad?

Amy: Kind of. It will be fine once the swelling goes down. Here ill be right back. Amy goes into the kitchen and gets jonah a ice pack.

Jonah: Thanks.

The next morning the car got fixed and they went home