Ch 10: Round 2

After a few rounds everyone had at least one turn now it was time for Round 2. Armor was added to the pile, and it's going to only grow.

Shadow: " All right it looks like everyone had at least one turn. After Rumble and Frenzies comment no one seemed to add more to the game which is fine. Makes me feel lonely. " Pouting behind her mask. Reaper patted her on the back for comfort.

Megatron: Snorting, "your organic followers should learn to mind their own business, Shadow. If they know what's good for them. "

Most of the Bots nod of their helms in agreement. It was surprising that some of the Autobots agreed not because they like the warlord but he spoke the truth for once.

Shadow: "How rude. All they want to do was make the game fun. After all it is an interactive game for everyone to get along with with another species for those who haven't really dealt with Organics. "

Sentinel Prime: Gagging, "who would want to get to know another species if they do they're not made of metal. "

Reaper: "Well excuse me if not everyone being is to your liking Sentinel. " Saying his name with venom daring him to say anything else about humans or other organics. Shadow and Reaper have made a lot of friends who weren't made of metal.

Shadow: Feeling a small vibration from her phone pulling out of her subspace to reveal a notification from a follower. "Back to the game." Shadow announce catching everyone's attention. "Since I started at the beginning Reaper gets the start us off. "

Reaper: "All right who should I pick." He said excitedly. Shadow showed her phone to him, one of her followers are evil and he liked it. "Arcee truth or dare?"

Arcee: "Dare."

Reaper: "From Shadows follower @KnockoutsHumanPet Dares you and your Megatron to climb into a small cupboard and stay in there for 24 hours."

RC: "Get. Fragged." She hissed dangerously. 

Not waiting for anyone to say anything she got out of Wheeljacks lap. Heading towards the armor pile. Unlike other mechs in the circle she had enough dignity not to take off her chest plate. She's not going to let some perv see her chest. She took off one of her gauntlets tossing it in the pile and going back to her spot and will Wheeljacks lap.

Reaper: "Saw that coming miles away." Deadpan.

Shadow: "Yep."  Can't make everyone happy. "Go again."

Reaper: "Kay, Onslaught truth or dare?"

Onlsaught: "Truth." Having been in enough dares to last him quite away.

Reaper: "Is it true you find your Swindle attractive, even with the numerous stunts he has pulled?"

Onslaught: He takes it back truth and dare are both the worst. "Yes. He has his  moments where he's not doing things involving his name. He can be a great mech to be around."

Swindle: He turns his faceplate away, sporting a heated blush on face you can see wisps of steam coming off him.

Blastoff: "Awww look at that, Swindle's blushing." Teasing his conbaticon counter part.

Shadow: "Since you completed the question it is your turn Onslaught." She spoke up before they get off track.

Onslaught: "Right. Sentinel truth or dare?"

Sentinel Prime: "Truth."

Onslaught: Smirking behind his mask and visor he says, "Is it true when you were still training cadets, on your off hours you would get hammered with Cliffjumper and would interface in each others offices."