So far, so good

Sorry I haven't made another part I have been busy ever since school started last Thursday. That's what Reaper looks like in his beast form but more robotish.

Soundwave: in his thoughts

Bumblebee:My turn soo who should I pick next. *grinning evilly*

Everyone was a little nervous on how said it and giving us evil look he usually does when he cooking up something that usually means trouble.

Bumblebee: Sideways truth or dare.

Sideways: Dare.

Bumblebee: I dare you to take a white permanent marker and draw on someones face plates.

Sideways: Ooh, I'm going to enjoy this and also regret this heheh. * giggling, he walks over to Soundwave and starts drawing something on his glass visor.* Hold still and this won't take long.

Soundwave: You are going to pay when I get my servos on you.

Sideways: Aaaannnddd done.* smiling evilly under his mask. walks from Soundwave and shows what he looks like know*

 walks from Soundwave and shows what he looks like know*

All:* with mouth gaping open and optics wide with aw.*

Shadow: Why didn't you tell me had mad art skills. You and I should hang out more often to draw and see who has the best art skill.

Sideways: Hehe maybe we should, after all I think you would win cause I've your skill and it looks a hole lot better than mine.

Shadow: I doubt that, yours is better.

Megatron: You always seem to impress me even more.

Sideways: I appreciate the complement Lord Megatron.

Soundwave: I.....hate..this!* he said in different voices.*

All: *laugh*

Shadow: Sorry, Sounds we don't mean to be mean.

Soundwave: It...is..alright..Shadow.* in different voices.*

Sideways: Ok, who should I pick next, hhmm, Ratchet truth or dare.

Ratchet:....truth.

Sideways:Is it true if you were alone on a abandon base that was still functional and a full energon storage and could have only one person who would it be? ...Besides Optimus.

Ratchet: Hmmm.........Soundwave.

All: Huuuuuh!

Ratchet: What he quiet, and wouldn't bother me when I have work to do. Unlike some bots I know.

Sideways: That is not a bad choice.

Ratchet: ok, lets see who should I pick*smirking* Power Joe truth or dare.

Power Joe: Dare.

Ratchet: I dare you to take a permanent white marker and draw eyes on Gunmax's shades.

Power Joe: Ok* Sideways tosses the marker to him and walks to Gunmax.*

Gunmax: Wait don't I get a say in this. * starts to scootch back on his aft*

Ratchet/Power Joe: Nope* smirking*

Gunmax: Stay away from me, do it someone else like Jazz.

Power Joe: Hey, Dumsan, McCrane, Drillboy could hold him for me.

Dumsan/McCrane/Drillboy: Yeah!* they grab him and hold him down. One on his back, the other two hold down both of his arms.*

Gunmax: let me go this is not funny! * struggling to get loose*

Power Joe: Nuh uhuh. * bends down, uses one hand cup his cheek and starts drawing* Hold still I'm almost done and I'm done.

 * bends down, uses one hand cup his cheek and starts drawing* Hold still I'm almost done and I'm done

This is what he looks like but not asleep.

Shadow: Wow, you look good for a guy.

Gunmax: Oh shut up. * they get off him and go back to there original spots.*

Power Joe: Alright, who should I choose next.

When he said that Reaper, Demalisher, Starscream walk in to rejoin the game. They help Starscream sit down, then went back to there original spots.

Shadow: Good to have you back.* All three nod there head.*

Power Joe: Breakdown Truth or Dare.

Breakdown: Dare.

Power Joe: I dare you to scratch Knockout's paint job off.

BreakDown: Fine I'll do it.

Knockout: You put a single digit on me, I will scratch out your other optic out and give it Shockwave for a replacement optic in case gets destroyed. * giving a death glare you rarely see and let me tell you it was like someone that would rip your spark out, without showing mercy.*

Breakdown: Hey Shadow by any chance you can bend the rules for me and change it to truth.

Shadow: Sorry, we don't give freebies. You do know what happens to those who don't do what they are supposed to do.

Breakdown: yeah yeah I know.

Shadow: Well get to it.

Breakdown: * starts to take off his chest. While some of us start to lean forward to his silver smooth muscles. When his chest plate finally came off, some femmes and mechs were blushing so hard that they started to have nose bleeds. He walks in the middle of the circle, puts his chest plate down with Sideswipes chest plate and walks back to his spot.* Like what you see.

The femmes and mechs that blushing and nose leeking: Yeah!

Breakdown: That's what being a ex wrecker is like, you get built pretty well. * flecking his muscles.*

Power Joe: well looks like I'm going again. Soooo who's it going to be.

Please vote and comment to see who should be pick next. I will do the truths or dares if you want a curtain character to do them.