Rules and agreeing with each other

Just to let you know that shadow is a femmn, just so you know. Kay, ok. And she looks like that on top. Lets get this game underway.

Shadow: Ok, everyone is here and all a counted for. Now lets get this game started, shall we.

Reaper smirked a little: Oh, wait before we do start the game, we must go over the rule. And what is more fun than rules, if we don't play right.

Shadow: right, so here are the rules. First, when someone says truth or dare and you pick one of them and you don't like it, you can not switch or vice versa. 

Reaper:Second, If you don't do what your supposed to do or say........ 

Reaper and Shadow look at each other smirking, like sparklings cooking up some trouble.

Both: YOU MUST TAKE OFF A PEACE OF YOUR ARMOUR!

Everyone looked at both of with wide eyed. Including Megatron and Optimus. They even looked at each other and back at us like we were crazy.

Starescream: you can not be serious. 

Shadow: Oh, we are serious Screamer. 

Reaper: Besides, this game is all about having fun and getting to know every bodies good side, instead of there bad side. You guys have been fighting for far to long. I think everybody should get out and relax, enjoy your selves before you die from to much stress from this war.

The Brave Police, half of the autobots, and decepticons nodded in agreement. While others were thinking it over.  

Thundercracker: I agree with the neutral cousins, we have been stressed out from fighting each other, that we never thought about trying to enjoy are lives while we still have time. Besides, we don't know it would be are last. 

Megatron: An excellent exception, Thundercracker. 

Thundercrack nodded to him. 

 Shadow: Well, I take it that everyone agrees and we can start the game. 

Everyone nodded, and surprisingly that everybody had a smile on there faces. Even the decepticons had a smile, also Megatron a friendly smile on his face.

Reaper: Then let the game begin.   

Tell you guys the truth I did pretty good on this chapter. And please give some truth or dare suggestions and comment.