Chapter 9

Once shadow and Megatron were separated from their "are not and are too" argument. They cooled down enough to sit back down in their assigned spots in the circle.

Shadow: Okay. I'm calm, I'm calm.

Reaper: You sure?

Shadow: I'm sure. Lets get back on track.

Reaper: Right. Megatron, since you completed your dare you get to choose your next victim.

Shadow: You make it sound like he's going to kill the next bot.

Reaper: I'm just playing. *Giving her my signature smirk*

Shadow: Sure *Shaking my head, looking down at my phone.* Oh. Megatron I got something for you from one of my fallowers.

Megatron: It better not be the one who dared me to tell everyone who my lover is?

Shadow: Nope. *popping the p* Different one. *Jumping across the circle, landing beside him, since the circle got bigger* Take a look.

Megatron: I don't think it makes a difference. There is no favorites, they're terrible. And that's just two of them.

Shadow: Just do it. I like to keep mu fallowers happy.

Megatron: Damn your fallowers to the pits.

Shadow: Do. It. NOW.

Megatron: Fine. You brat *mumbling the last part*

Shadow: Thank you *Jumping back to my spot*

Megatron: *Sighing* Primus help me. Soundwave truth or dare.

Soundwave: .....Truth...

Megatron: Truth from @Wolfsrahne, whish cassette is your favorite.

Soundwave:....Ravage..is....my....favorite.

Shadow: Not surprising.

Reaper: yep

Soundwave: *Please be over for me. Feeling someone poke me, turning to see a smirking, Shadow. Showing me her phone of a message from one of her fallowers. Nodding.*  Ratchet ....... Truth ....or...... Dare?

Ratchet: Dare

Soundwave: Dare from @ReniaArts, daring you.......to...paint.....yourself......neon...green.

Ratchet: I would appreciate it if you leave an old bot alone.

Shadow: Paint yourself or strip *I afford him his choices*

Ratchet: Tell your fallower I don't paintjobs. I get enough of those from Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. *Getting up from my spot taking off my chest plate, showing my still toned chest, adding my part to the soon to get bigger pile.*

Shadow: Jeez. Fine Soundwave you get another turn. *Never leaving his side, showing him another thing he can do. Nodding, he activated a hologram of Rung doing paper work. Now looking at us.*

Soundwave: Rung......truth..or...dare.

Rung: I'll keep it civil and pick truth.

Soundwave: Truth.....from....@Wolfsrahne. They saw....you're beautiful!......That's that the truth! *Rung looked at me with a shocked look, not sure what to sat.*

Rung: Well. Thank you @Wolfsrahne, that means a lot to me. Shadow, send my complement to your fallower.

Shadow: You bet, see you later. Oh! Before you go do you know where Nautica and Skids are?

Rung: Why yes, Skids is helping Nautica fix my door

Speak of the devil and he will appear. Said bot's walk into Rungs office.

Shadow: *Sending a truth to his tablet to tell Nautica*

Rung:* Looking at my tablet to see a truth message from Shadow's fallower, smiling, nodding signaling her I got the message*

Shadow: We're plains truth or dare, and one of my fallower's wanted to ask you something.

Nautica: shoot, what do they want me to do.

Shadow: Rung has it .

They turn to Rung with a questioning look.

Rung: Nautica, truth or dare?

Nautica: Truth

Rung: From @Wolfsrahne, they ask is it true that you LIIIKE Skids?

Everyone could see them blue heat in their checks.

Nautica: Well. -um Skids I don't how to tell you, but I've always had a thing for you. I just don't know ho~* Not able to finish my sentence. Skids lips one on mine. Oh Primus this better not be a dream. Wrapping my arms around his neck cables.*

All: Aaww!

 Shadow: Alright, Nautica pick someone to do truth or done thin you two can have love sensation after their done. * Sending a message to her before she picks anyone. *

Nautica: * looking down at my table to see a message of a truth from @Wolfsrahne. Sending a smile to her* Rumble and Frenzy, truth or dare?

Rumble and Frenzy: Truth!

Nautica: from @Wolfsrahne wanted to know which one is Rumble and which one is Frenzy?

Rumble: I'm the one that is blue and purple.

Frenzy: I'm the one that is black and red.

Nautica: I'm sure they are thankful that answer. To tell you the truth I didn't know which one is which.

Rumble and Frenzy: We're not that hard to tell apart.

All:Laughing

Rumble and Frenzy : It's true we are not that hard to tell apart .

Rung: Vote and Comment

Nautica: Pick whichever bot you want us to do a truth and dare. See you next time.* Turning off the hologram*