Embarrassing truths and dares

This is what Shadow looks like when she uses her holoform. 

Blurr: speaking fast

Power Joe: Shadow truth or dare?

Shadow: Dare.

Power Joe: I dare you to sing and show off your dance moves using  you holoform. Song of your choice.*grinning mischievously* 

All: WHAT SHE CAN SING AND DANCE!!!!!

Shadow: Joe that was supposed are little secret, what kind of friend are you.

Power Joe: The kind that knows that it is time to show off your hobby before someone walks in and see's you doing it. Besides I'm letting you the song of your choice. So what's it going to be, do the dare or take off a piece of armour.

Shadow: Fine I'll do it.

Power Joe: Shame I was wanting to see what you look like under all armour. But hey you can stop hiding. 

Shadow: * activates my holoform and nodded at Blaster, he nodded back because he also knew about my hobby for dancing and singing* I'm ready.

Sorry, if you don't like it. You think of something else for Shadow to sing and dance to.

Shadow: *After I was done singing and dancing, Everybody was quiet including Power Joe and Blaster* I take it you all didn't like it did you. * After a few seconds I started to here clappinf and a few whistles from some the mechs*

Jazz: Know that's what call mind blown. I think you and should start hanging out a lot more.

Shadow: sure thing jazz. * turning off my holoform*

Power Joe: feel better about keeping it a secrete.

Shadow? * giving him a death*  I'm still a little peeved PJ so i suggest you watch your back.

Power Joe: * sweat dripped * calm down everybody liked it so there is no reason to give me a death glare. 

Shadow: What ever , so who should i pick.......Perceptor truth or dare.

Perceptor: Well um well um uuuh.

Shadow: Come on spit it out.

Perceptor: umm nah well uuuhhh.

Megatron: For Primus sake*pitching in between his optics and dragging his hand down his faceplate, with a really face* say something!

Perceptor: Dare!!

Shadow: see not hard. Now Perceptor I dare you to pick two bots and it doesn't matter at all who it is. And pick who here has the nicest aft. 

Perceptor: NOOO!! why me.

Shadow: Because I still am pissed on what I had to do so I'm taking it on you. But if you don't want to do it you know what to do.

Perceptor: Fine I'll pick them. I pick * blushing so hard* .......................Astrotrain and Drift. *hiding his faceplate in his hands*

Astrotrain: I take that a as a compliment Perceptor thank you.* blushing while Skywarp elbose him playfully*

Drift: Nice for you to notice but I didn't think it was that nice for you call out my name.*blushing*

Perceptor: Now who should I pick next* still blushing a little* Optimus prime truth or dare.

Optimus Prime: truth

Cyclones: aaawwww come on Optimus I was hoping you do something funny not a truth.

Megatron: I will have to agree, you would rather chose truth over dare you really are prime.

Sideswipe: yeah same hear why pick truth but then again a truth can be funny.

Perceptor: Is it true that you were the clumsiest bot at the hall of records .

Optimus prime* wide eyed* y yes I was.

Megatron: You always were tripping over your peds, data shelves falling on you, and also dropping records all over the place that I had to help you.*smirking and thinking of the old days*

Optimus Prime:* started blushing that he put on his mask* I I..I guess it is my turn then. Shockwave truth or dare.

Shockwave: Dare

OPtimus prime: I dare you to give a ped passage to anyone here.

Shockwave: you can't be series.

Optimus prime: I am series.

Shockwave: fine.* walks over to Blurr, turn into his autobot form and sits in front of him* Blurr please give me your ped.

Blurr: sure thing Shockwave* I give him one of peds and he starts rubbing, hitting spots i didn't know i had. It hurts and feels good at the same time* Please it hurts and feels so good at the same time. AAAAHHHHH! This is torture make it stop. Curse you prime!* I lay on back and keep hitting my head on the floor*

3 minutes of screaming bloody murder later.

Shockwave: I am done how do your feel Blurr.*laying down with his digits digging in the floor, optics wide, mouth open with drool coming out of the side, and tears in his eyes.*

Blurr: I feel like somebot is going to carry back to base because my peds hurt really bad.

Shockwave: OK I'm take that as a you are feeling well.* leaves to go back to his spot* Know who  should I pick next* turning back into his decepticon form*

Tell me how you like this chapter.Please give some more truth or dares I'm running out and please vote or comment. I will do my best to update every time I get a chance.