Inviting Character and on with the game

Ultra Magnus: *Looking over the group to see witch one choose. I see Shadow back on her phone.* Soldier you need to participate as well. After all you did chose the game."

All: * turn to Shadow*

Shadow: Well I need to pause this game for a few minutes. * getting up* I have a announcement to make: I have two followers who have a few Truths and Dares, but also want to add a few more guests to are game so here they are!

All of a sudden the door slams open. Everbot was armed and ready to fight, but calm down when they see who it is.

G1 Megatron: Greetings Neutral Cousins, you invited me and few others for a game.

Shadow and Reaper go great G1 Megatron and the other guests the boys could not see.

Shadow: Please come in, we'll introduce you all to everyone.

G1 Megatron step into the room looking around the decent size room. Then to the circle of bots, nodding at them. Behind him, three groups of bots fallowed behind him and hung around him.

Shadow: Everyone meat are new guest, invited by my favorite fallowers; Lord_Deathsaurus. Are first guest, G1 Megatron. *He nods at everyone* Some of you have met these three groups, some of you haven't so I will have Reaper introduce them.

Reaper: Thank you, Shadow. First group, meat the DJD aka Decepticon Justice Division. Their leader: Tarn, Helex, Kaon, Tesurus, Agent 113 or Vos, and Nickel.

When he called their names they waved there servos

Reaper: Second group, meat the Combaticons aka Bruticus. There leader: Onslaught, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, and Blast Off.

They all waved there servos when there names were called.

Reaper: The third and final group. The Constructicons aka Devistatore. Leader: Scrapper, Hook, Bonecrusher, Mixmaster, Long Haul, and Scavenger.

They also waved there servos.

Sentinel Prime: Your fallower picked the most dangerous Decepticons, only because you didn't invite them to the game! One War Lord is bad enough, two in the same room. Is asking for a energon bath. Has that organic lost his prossesore. There's a reason there names have con and Decepticon.

Shadow: Your just upset cause they can kick your tailpipe.

Sentinel Prime: Hmph *turning his faceplate away*

Shadow: Anyway, come take a seat guys we can expand the circle if need be.

They all nod, G1 Megatron takes a seat beside the other Megatron. Everyone offered seats to the new comers, all except Sentinel.

Shadow: Alright, I see everyone is acquainted. It still Ultra Magnus's turn. But, I think I can help there Magnus.

Ultra Magnus: That's sir to you. * Showing me the dare from Lord_Deathsaurus, smiling.* Arcee truth or dare.

Arcee: *Still in wheeljack's lap, looking at him with a raised optic ridge, thinking for a moment.* Dare sir.

Ultra Magnus: This dare is from Lord_Deathsaurus, he dares you to confess your love to Bumblebee.

Arcee: Bumblebee, everday you like to drive everbody crazy by watch TV, playing your music, playing your games. But, behind all that goofiness you prove it by what you believe is right in you spark by protecting you friends. That's what I like in a bot. So, will you please expect my love.

Everyone was so touched. Even the War Lords, some had tears in there optics while the others smile at there secret crush without them knowing.

Bumblebee: I appreciate the compliment Arcee, your nice and brave your self. But, I am sorry, I have my spark set on another bot. *Looking at Wasp* So please except my apology.

Arcee: It's alright Bee, I except your apology. Anyway my turn, let's see who should I pick. *Looking around the circle. I feel someone poke me. Looking over to see Shadow showing me a dare* Alright, Megatron.

G1 Megatron and Megatron: Yes

Arcee: No, are Megatron not the new bot.

Megatron: picking me again I see

Arcee: Truth or Dare

Megatron: Dare

Arcee: This dare is from Lord_Deathsaurus he dares you to admit who your true love is.

Megatron: * I am in radge and embarrassed* I'm going to track down this fallower of your Shadow. And I'm go to make him pay. He should learn to mind his own business.

Shadow: Hey, you leave my falliwer alone they have a rightto pick what character gets to do what.

Megatron: I don't care, I will not say

Reaper and Shadow: You know the rules.

Megatron: Fine, my true love is Soundwave *Blushing*

Everyone: EEEEHHH!!! You can't be serious

Soundwave: * No one can see it but am blushing under my mask. Why Megatron, why?*

Shadow: You two make a cute couple, so am I going to be the godcarrier of your sparkling?

Megatron: Absolutely. NOT.

Soundwave nodded in agreement.

Shadow: Hey, Autobot or Decepticon. Reaper and I took care of you when were in need, needed repairing, were planing to comit sucide. We were there for you, so why the frag not can I not be a godcarrier?

Megatron: Because, you  would teach them bad things and teach them pranks. Having to deal with Insecticons and vehicons fight over something petty is enough trouble as it is. I don't need my sparkling terrorizing the War Ship with it's practical pranks.

Shadow: You need someone to lighten the mood.

Megatron: I will lighten the mood when I defeated Optimus, not pranks.

Shadow: pranks are better

Megatron: they are not

Shadow: Are too

Megatron: Are not

Shadow: Are too

Megatron: Are not

Going back and forth. Everyone decided a ten minute break to separate them and refreshments.

DJD, Conbaticons, and Constructicons: Vote and Comment. Pick which ever bot that you want to do a truth or a dare.