This game just got interesting

Please vote and comment of what you want in this truth or dare game.

7 long moaning for pleasure minutes pass.

Megatron:*Walks out of the closet with a few little scratches on him and looking in a better mood.* Well that was better than I thought it would be. 

Shadow: please tell you did not pleasure him to death.*Waiting for Starscream come out but never did, but did hear him panting and groaning.*

Reaper and I looked at each other then nodded are heads in a agreement. We got up from are spots in the circle to see if scream is ok. Sideways, and Demolisher even came with us to if was ok. 

Shadow:* got there first gasp. there was scratch marks all over the closet wall, on the floor was Starscream sitting up against the wall with love bits on his neck, and Megatron and his seed all over his legs, streams of it was coming out of aft.* Geez, you two sure did go overboard. Are you ok scream. 

Reaper:*the rest of us came behind Shadow to see what to she was so shocked about. Sure enough, Sideways, Demolisher, and I saw what Shadow saw.* 

Sideways: Woah. You ok scream.

Demolisher: aahh, jeez.

Starscream: I'm fine, please quit staring and help me please. * asking politely*

Shadow: Sure, Reaper, Demolisher can you help Starscream up and take him to the showers.

Demolisher: Sure thing.

Reaper: Yeah.

Shadow: And when you guys come back with Starscream to join back in the game. Starscream, when you get back do you think you can finish the game.

Starscream: Yeah I think so. * groaning from standing up but had to lean against one of the mechs for support.*

Shadow: Great, we'll start the game without you guys, if you guys are cool with it.

Reaper: Fine by me.

Demolisher: Go ahead.

Shadow:* They took Starscream to the showers, and could see Megatron smirking while winking at him. Starscream blushed blue so hard that his face was the color of a blueberry.*

Shadow: OK, lets get on with game. Megatron since you successfully completed the dare you get to go next.

Megatron: Very well. Bumblebee truth or dare.

Bumblebee: truth.

 Megatron: Is it true that you like Wasp since then and still do know.

Shadow: * Everyone looked at the blushing mech, even Wasp looked at him curiosity.*

Wasp: Is it true Bumblebee?

Bumblebee: It's true, I liked you from the first day we met at boot camp.  and still do to this day.

Wasp:* I looked at him with wide optics* That so bee, well I liked you as well, so you don't have ashamed about.

Bumblebee: Really you mean it.

Wasp: Of course.

Bumblebee: My turn soo who should I pick next. 

please vote and comment on what should you like in this truth and dare game.