Let games begin!

I decided to get this game underway, I asked Blaster If he could play "Get this party stared" by Pink. He nodded, started to play the song at a normal volume were it wasn't to loud. So we wouldn't have yell at each other.

Shadow: Ok, I will start the game off then. Sideswipe truth or dare?

Sideswipe: dare.

Shadow: I dare you to paint your self neon pink, until the game is over.

Sideswipe: OH! hell no I would rather take a peace of armor off than paint my beautiful self pink.

Jazz: are you kidding Sides, she did say when the game is over.

Sideswipe: No, I'm not kidding.

He takes off his chest plate and puts it in the middle of the circle. Some of the mechs and femmes, were starring at his strong smooth silver chest. Even some were blushing.

Shadow: ok, I guess I'm picking someone else because someone was a chicken to do the dare. 

I stared a sideswipe, with a really look.

Shadow: Drillboy truth or dare.

Drillboy: Hmmm I pick truth.

Shadow: Is it true that when you and Dumpson were put in your little form, you guys at one point were in the lady bath bole.

Drillboy and Dumpson both looked at each other and back at you shacking nervously.

Drillboy: ....*gulp*..... it's true.

Shadow: AHHA! I told you Reaper, I told you but did you listen, no. Your giving a back massage tomorrow. 

Drillbot: HOW! did you know.

Shadow: Honey, I have my ways.  

Drillboy: Arcee truth or dare.

Arcee: Dare. 

Drillboy smirked.

Drillboy: I dare you sit in the laps of the two people sitting in between you.

Arcee looks in between her. To her right was Ratchet and to her left was Wheeljack.

Arcee: I hate you kid. 

Sits in Wheeljacks lap." I hope you don't mind".

Wheeljack: I don't mind

not even looking stunded by this move.

Arcee: Megatron truth or dare.

Megatron:* raises his right ridge*...........Dare.

Arcee: I dare you to do 7 min in heaven with Starscream.

All: EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH! * moths open, some blushing, and even some with a nose leek.

Starscream: Have you lost it. There is no way would that with him.

Shadow: Oh whats the madder screamy heels. Don't have the ballberings to do it with the warlord.    

Megatron: I will do it.*getting up and walking to Starscream*

Starscream: What, you are not serious. * backing away slowly*

Megatron: Why not my dear Starscream, have you always want to know what it's like with me. * back him to a corner, and grabs him puts on shoulder were there was spikes and walks to the closet*

Shadow: I'll set the timer.