ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

*°•.˜"*°• Will's POV •°*"˜.•°*

I don't know when it started, I just fell in love with a jerk and now I can't stop it. It hurts and he doesn't even know it.

~•~•~•~•

It's the weekend's now so the whole party is gonna be at mike's house to play video games, I'm a big fan of video games but there is one video game that I like to play the most.Call of duty.I dunno why but it's just fun than more games.

Dustin and Lucas have been fighting with each other due to the PlayStation 4, Max and El have been gossiping who knows what, Mike is just chilling on his phone but I can't stop looking at him.His looks can never make me look away from him, but he's dating my sister and I can't just betray her like that.

"Hey Will, you wanna go next?" Dustin's voice started me a little.I shook my head no because right now I'm not in the mood to play video games, I've been so stress due to school, Mike, And my thoughts. "Alright, Mike you wanna go next?" "Sure" Mike grabs the controller and starts the game, battling against Lucas.
Dustin sits right next to me and gives me a look. "What?" I whisper. "You know you suck at hiding your feelings for mike."

Dustin might have been my real best friend since he joined the party, he knows that I like Mike and he's annoyed on how Mike keeps hurting my heart, he kinda reminds me of like a brother, like Jonathan.Jonathan doesn't know who I like nor my sexuality but it's good to know the whole party does.They only know I'm gay and they accept me for that but only Dustin knows I like Mike.

"I know....." Dustin just sighed and look at the tv, Dustin has been more upset when he found out El and Mike were dating, he definitely is my secret brother or something!

"Hey Will! Can we ask you something?" Max voice comes from behind me so I turn around to see Max and El smiling wide at me, waiting for my answer, hoping I say yes.
"Ok" is all that came out of me, and before I knew it, I was grabbed by my hand and taken away without knowing where we're going.

"Bye guys! We're gonna do something!" Is what came out of El's mouth as we ran upstairs to go outside and go to Max's house.I'm also best friends with Max and El too so I don't mind whenever they just grabbed me and take me somewhere.

~•~•~•~•

"So what did you guys grabbed me for?!?" sounding like a yelling voice rather than an angry one. "Will chill, we just wanted to take you to my house to ask you something REALLY IMPORTANT!" I became silent when she said it was really important. "Alright, I'm listening?"
...........
"Will....We wanted to asked if you can ask Dustin to tell Steve.....if we can get more money!....."
"Yea, it's because your Dustin best friend and he's also Steve favorite sooooooooo......" El's voice soften at the end.

I completely felt disappointed and left the room, "Wait WILL!!" I stopped to say "fine, but you owe me something!" There faced lighten with glee and I just left to go tell Dustin cause I know those girls won't stop bothering me if I don't.

~•~•~•~•

I head to the basement to ask Dustin but all I see is Mike on his phone, he looks up at me when he see's me. "Where's Lucas and Dustin?" I was absolutely terrified and tried really hard not to sound nervous. "Oh they left like ten minutes ago, sorry that you missed them" he went back onto his phone but all I could do is stand still and look at him.

After a while I sit down next to him when I should've been going to Dustin right now. "Hey Mike." "hmm, yea?" He turned his phone off to look me in the eyes, my heart just started beating faster when our eyes met. "How are you doing?" Mike just looked at me and said "I'm doing.....alright." He sounded hesitant and that made me worried. "what's wrong?"
It took him a while to answer but all he said was.

"My feelings are getting more confused....."

That made me confused on what he meant. "What do you mean Mike?" Now I was getting even more worried.

"I really wanna kiss someone who's not mine"

My heart shattered and I became angry knowing that not only does he have a crush on someone else than El but if my sister found out, it would break her heart, and I don't want Mike breaking someone else's heart.So all I did was say......

"Why Mike?"

    *°•.˜"*°• End of Chapter 1 •°*"˜.•°*

So Yea, I decided to end Chapter one with a Cliffhanger because why not 🤭

796 words in this chapter so I'm doing good 👍🏽

Please Comment if this was bad or good because I'm really having low hopes for myself 😃

Vote
Like
Follow me if you want to 💕