ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

I wanna ask you guys a question.Should I make Mike a yandere for Will? 🤔

I'm running out of ideas and this just pop into my head....

For now I'll just continue the angst and way more fluff!Probably will put some Steddie in this also! 🤩

         *°•.˜"*°• Will's POV •°*"˜.•°*

The sun just shins into my fucking eyes, making me wake up and feel like shit again.

Mike was still holding me in his arms which is cute but I'm really hungry.

I roll over to the side of bed and try to get up off of the bed.It still hurts but at least I can move.

I head to the door and grab the door knob, twisting and opening the door.

I walk out into the hallway to see that Max and El were talking in the kitchen.I didn't wanna go into the kitchen and start getting asked question but I want food at the moment......

I'll just go for the food.

I walk into the kitchen and both of there eyes turn to me.They stop talking and just stare as I grab my bowl of cereal.Max decided to be the first one to talk.

"How come you never told us you were together with Mike?" Guess she didn't know that El knew. "Well it's you, plus Dustin and Lucas who don't know."

She turns to look at El and El just nods.She probably felt betrayed, I feel bad....

"*sigh* Was this your first time doing it with Mike!!!??" I blushed from her first question, who would even ask that question?!?!

"Yea....."

She stays hesitant for a while, than walks away in anger, I wonder why? I than see her head to the guest room!
⚠️
Just pretend she doesn't know that they did it for their first time from the other chapter okay!
⚠️
Now I know why.

"OWWWW!!"

Me and El walk to the guest room and see Max attacking Mike with her own fist's.El grabs her and pulls her away before she could do anything more.

I never knew she could be this protective of me?

Bestie Slay check?

I'm ready for these comments.....

"You had to hit my back first?!....." I walk to Mike and look at his bandages, there was only dry blood but the pain he felt when he got hit definitely hurt.

"Sorry you had to wake up like this Mike....she found out it was our first time and......" He turned away from me.

I didn't mean to make him upset....

~•~•~•~•

After calming Max and explaining more about it, Mike still hasn't come out of the room.He's probably upset at the moment....

Max just looks at me when I look at the guest room door. "Look Will.....I'm sorry about my anger coming over me, I'm also sorry for attacking your boyfriend." I just smile in return.

I than hear a click and it's Mike.He than walks toward me and comes to hug me from the back.He snuggles into my shoulder and doesn't say anything for a while.

"Your bullshit Max!"

Me and El laugh.Max seemed offended by our actions. "We'll I'm SORRY?!"

He still grabs me close and doesn't let me go.He's being clingy, never knew he could do that.

"Hey where's Steve?"

We turned around to look at where we heard the voice and it was Dustin. "He's probably still in bed with EdDiE."

Max's attitude will never change will it?

"What about me?" We than turn to see it's Eddie walking out of Steve's bedroom.Luckily Steve is supposed to have work today so they couldn't do anything......more tonight.

Eddie's eyes turn to me and Mike.He smirks like usual when he finds something to make fun of, but in a real funny way? "Is Micheal Wheeler being a baby?" Mike just glares at Eddie like he was El or something.

Breaking the AU right here lol, this AU El doesn't have powers....if you knew that.

"Well me and Will are going back to the guest room thank you!" "Wait I haven't finished my breakfast ye-" I get taken away from my precious food. "Don't do anything else in there Wheelers!" I swear Eddie is something else.....

~•~•~•~•

I wonder how my bowl of cereal is doing?

It's been two hours and Mike won't let me out of this room, well I never really tried to go out, been too lazy for god sake!

I still wonder how Mrs. Wheeler is doing, she's probably still confused about what happened but probably worried.....

"Hey Will, you good?"

I than LITERALLY turn my whole body around just to see his face.He's still holding his phone that he had with him during the accident at his house.

"Yea I'm good."

I'm so tired from being bored I'll probably just sleep.I snuggle closer to Mike and we cuddle.He's still on his phone but were cuddling, that counts!

Now off I go to sleep!

I still miss my bowl of cereals.....

   *°•.˜"*°• End of Chapter 9 •°*"˜.•°*

So I didn't really add angst but at least I put fluff! I still wanna know if I should make Mike a yandere for Will?!

All I gotta say is thank you for all the comments! There hella funny and all y'all humor is just something else! 😭

836 words in this chapter, back to level one lol

Vote
Like
Follow me if you wanna 💕