ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Okay guys, this is all you've been waiting for.....SMUT!!!

I'm not the best at writing smut so you're just gonna have to deal with what I write lol 😰

Trigger warning:illegal drinking, unprotected sex, Finger sex, Top Mike, Bottom Will!!

         *°•.˜"*°• Will's POV •°*"˜.•°*

It was Dustin's birthday!! We're all going to his house for his party, well a secret party.

Dustin's mom is gonna be at work the whole night so the party will be going to his house to do whatever we want!

Since Max is usually the bad one in the group she brought beer, we were all under age and I was never a big fan of beers, not after drinking some of my dad's back then.....

"Let's do spin the bottle!!" Max yelled at all of us. We all nodded or said "sure" but I'm one not to agree to that.

"Can I not drink the alcohol during spin the bottle?" Max looked at me knowing that I hate alcohol and the trama from it so she nodded and no one questioned.

~•~•~•~•

After playing spin the bottle for a while, it was my turn to spin.I spin the bottle and the one it landed on was Mike! We just looked at each other blushing like hell, we know we're together now but only Jane knows that.Will our secret be revealed? NO, it's jut a stupid game.

We were sitting next to each other so we leaned closer together and made our kiss in front of the party.No one really cared except Jane.She was really happy for us.

"Alright!" Lucas said, sounding a bit tipsy and drunk.Was he not strong enough to handle beer?

"I'm bored let's play seven minutes in heaven!!!" We all cheered except me and Mike.
⚠️
Guys I know how seven minutes in heaven works but ima change it up a little bit due to wanting to quicken things lol 😍
⚠️
"Since I picked the game, I get to choose who the first two people are!" Yea Lucas was definitely drunk, he reminds me of me because I can't handle alcohol either.

"Jane and Max!" The girls just sat there, shocked on what he just said. "Wtf Lucas, we're literally dating?" Max sounded mad that her own boyfriend said those words, but than again she sounded pleased to.

~•~•~•~•

After there seven minutes in heaven, they just kept blushing like tomatoes. We all laughed but than it had to be two other people now. "Alright since me and Max went! I think Mike and Will should go next!" We both stopped laughing and stared at each other, we knew this was revenge but what would we do in there?

"F-fine" Mike stood up and walked to me, reaching his hand out so I can grab it.I grabbed his hand and we walked to the closet, closing the door.

It was pretty awkward for a few seconds until Mike decided to kiss me and make out all of a sudden.

We were glad that music was playing outside cause you could barely hear us moaning in each other's mouth.I had to stop us to question on why we were making out.

"Mi-Mike?" I was still breathing for air.

He found himself melting when I said his name. "Yes sweetheart?" I blushed again but this time, I thought maybe we could do something more....extreme.