ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

*°•.˜"*°• Will's POV •°*"˜.•°*

I sounded very disappointed due to his comment, and Mike knew that.As soon as I said that he gave me a sorrow look knowing that he messed up.

"I know I shouldn't be thinking about those things cause I already got a girlfriend but I dunno why......."

I heard him start to whine and all I could do was just hug him and comfort him even if he was saying the wrong things.I than thought who he wanted to kiss so than I could help him get over the feelings.

"Mike, who did you wanna kiss?"
Mike sat still and stayed hesitant again. That was getting on my nerves.

"MIKE WHO ARE YOU FALLING IN LOVE WI-"
But before I could finish my sentence, lips came onto mine.Those we're Mike's lips onto mine.I than felt butterflies in my stomach but guilt at the same time, but I didn't pull away.I waited until he let go of the kiss, which he did.

~•~•~•~•

Silence is what came over us after that kiss, an awkward silence but of course I didn't want that so I had to say something.

"Mike, I-I didn't know you had feelings for me.......but that doesn't give you the right to just kiss me out of nowhere, you already have a girlfriend an-and."
My voice was sounding nervous and stuttering because so much was handed to me by one kiss, my first kiss.

"Do you accept my feelings?"

"Huh?" I was shocked he even asked that question in a serious talk right now.Before I could even say anything else, he came closer to me, face to face, he had a serious face which made me a little nervous, no really nervous....

"Do you accept my feelings Will? My love for you."

I was than shocked when he said the words 'my love for you' I than stopped thinking, and that was a horrible idea.I went in to kiss him back and he let me, but god did I want to cry due to my guilt.I kiss Mike and now I'm not even thinking anymore.

The kiss started to heat up, Mike was asking for permission inside my mouth, and I let him.Now we were making out, I was scared we would get caught, but I didn't want to stop.

After a few minutes we needed to escape each other's mouths to breathe.Once we stopped making out, I started to cry, Mike noticed immediately and started to apologize.Mike might have been a jerk but who knew a jerk would be such a great kisser.I started thinking again.

"Mike.....I wanna think about this more, so I can understand it more if that's ok with you?" Mike nodded and led me upstairs to leave his house.He didn't know how long I've been waiting for this, but right now he's dating my sister and I'm not gonna shatter her heart, I'll think more about this later.

~•~•~•~•

"How are you guys doing today?" Mom asked, handing out our plates for dinner. "Really good! We went to Mike's house to play video games, me And Max were just blah blah blah, blah blah blah and something like blah blah, right Will?" I zoned out during her conversation but when she called my name, I just had to nod yes. "And how are you doing Will?" Mom called my name with suspicion due to being so zoned out. "I was also at Mike's house, and than I just started talking to the girls at Max house later on!" I sounded pretty tired but it was normal enough to stop her from getting more suspicious.

~•~•~•~•

After dinner, I headed 'straight' to bed to think more about me and Mike.I am in love with Mike but first he should go through his relationship with my sister El, because I want them to have a good relationship before I even come in.

I've decided that Tomorrow I should go to Mike's house to talk more about it, maybe it will help if we talk more about it together!

    *°•.˜"*°• End of Chapter 2 •°*"˜.•°*

I decided to end it here because right now, I'm running out of ideas, I also want to thank you guys for the views and sh!t because it really makes me happy knowing that all this is at least getting a small audience, which I don't mind 😊

I know Steve and Eddie are like the mom and dad but right now there still in different houses with there 'real' parents lol

688 words in this chapter! Doing less but not to bad 😌

I also need help with how I'm writing this story, making sure I'm doing good so far, so please comment on how I'm doing.I know it sound kinda cringe so tell me what parts I need to change ☺️

Vote
Like
Follow me if you want to 💕