ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

You know, I never thought this would even get 100 views or even 10 votes, but my goal has come and I've gotten 10k+ views and 202 votes.

For now I'm just gonna add from what I saw in the comments and the ideas I have been given.

Bye gorl! 🤭

°•.˜"*°• Third Person View •°*"˜.•°

Mike and Will have thought on to wait for sex until there both ready.Will has been feeling sick from their first sex so they now have to set appointments for him.

Edited:I don't know if I was joking or not because I made this with no sleep so please don't attack me 😔 I also deleted it.

Karen now knows that Will and Mike are dating and she is kinda fine with it?she's still upset about the sex they had.She hates boys doing that kind of stuff together, she thinks there only for a woman and a man together.

Mike has moved out of the house even though he's not 18 yet, he still has a few months before he turns 18 but his decision was already made.Karen didn't want him to leave but she couldn't handle Mike so she let him go to live with Steve.

Steve has allowed Mike to live with him, only because Dustin and Will beg him too.And of course he can't decline his two favorite kiddos in the whole wide world.

~•~•~•~•

            °•.˜"*°• Mike POV •°*"˜.•°

Even thought our first sex was two months ago, he still going through pain because of it......I'm the worst boyfriend anyone could ever have.

Luckily Will and Dustin convinced Steve to let me live with him even though he hates my guts.

*knock* *knock*

I look at the door to see Nancy.She's not all fancied up like usually, wonder why?

"So Joyce found out that he has a injury somewhere in his insides, they'll try x-rays and other stuff to find out what it is." I can't help but look away in disappointment, disappointment for myself.I've hurt Will yet again and now he has to deal with it.

"Thank you for letting me know Nancy...." I sound so mad even though I'm not mad at her.

She just nods and leaves to room.We never really know how to comfort each other when bad things happen, never really got taught on how to do that.

After a few minutes of silence I hear another knock at the door. "Come in!" I shouldn't even be screaming.

I see Steve open the door with a Apron on him saying "Yea, I'm a working mom" on it. "Come on dingus, breakfast is done and you still need to go see Will!"

Even though he never really had parents, he still cares about everyone and protects them like a parent.He acts like a mom, I never knew how this felt with my real mom.

I hurry up and walk out the room to go eat breakfast.He cooked some pancakes which are my favorites!

I hurry up and eat like my life depends on it.Once I'm finish I head to the front door. "Make sure to say hi to Will for me!" I swear he really does sound like a mom!! I think I'm going crazy thinking that I'm still living in a family house.

The reason Eddie wasn't there is because he never wakes up early.He only wakes up if it's about the hellfire Club or just dnd talk and stuff with Will.

Yes he is dnd besties with Will 🤭

I head to my bike since I don't have enough to buy a car, and probably will never be able too.