ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

*°•.˜"*°• Will's POV •°*"˜.•°*

Mike called me this morning saying to come to his house, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

I wait at the front door wondering if I should knock or just wait for Mike to open the door so he's parents won't know I'm here.It's a more proper way to just knock so I'll do that.

*knock* *knock*

The door opens revealing Holly, Mike's younger sister. "Hey Holly, is Mike home?" "Willy!" She just grabs my hand and takes me to her room.I don't mind at all but I should let Mike know I'm here!

I texted Mike that I'm in Holly's room because she wanted me to play with her.Being a ten year old must be nice for Holly.It's a pleasure that she likes video games and stuff toys.

~•~•~•~•

I hear the door bang open revealing Mike, Looking like he just woke up. "Holly, I need Will!" She nodded her head no. "HOLLY!" "NOOOOOO!!" Mike signed.

"Hey Holly, may I take a break to go talk to Mike, and after we're done I'll come back." She than nodded her head yes.

"How did you do that?" Mike just gave me a shocked face. "I guess I'm just good with kids."

~•~•~•~•

We walk down to the basement to continue our talk.I wait for Mike to say something because he's the one that called me here.

"So, me and El broke up."

"I thought I told you to let your relationship continue!-" "But WILL!" I stayed silent. "She was completely fine with it, in fact, she told me how to treat and respect you." By the sound of his tone, he was telling the truth.

"Wait, what?" Trying my best not to laugh.He gave me a look and started explaining the whole thing.

~•~•~•~•

I'm just laughing to death with what I just heard, Mike kept giving me the look of embarrassment.It was cute though.

After I stopped laughing, we just looked at each other, wondering what we should do next.

"So Will, can we become a couple now?"

Just the thought of that made me blush, but we both loved each other and that's all we needed to know.

I nodded my head yes, "Yes Mike, we can be together now." Mike just smiled so widely.

Before I could do anything else, he went in for a kiss.I didn't mind the kiss, in fact, I loved them.

~•~•~•~•

Making out on the couch might be our favorite thing to do.Mike is on top of me, messing with my tongue.This felt amazing but, I wanted more.

I stopped our kissing and went down to Mike's neck, this time I'll be the one to leave the hickeys.

I started licking Mike's neck and Mike just wanted more.Instead of sucking on his neck, I bit him.He didn't mind at all, he thought it was hot.But now he wanted it to be his turn.

After leaving a bite mark, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back onto the couch.

He went to look at my neck, still seeing the hickeys he left yesterday.He was turned on alright.he started to bite my neck like I did to his, instead he bit them harder and that made me moan.

After leaving a bite mark, he started to make another one.I just couldn't stop moaning.They we're quiet enough for no one to hear upstairs but Mike is definitely hearing all of this.

"M-Mike" "hmm?~" he wouldn't stop biting me, if he continues with this I'll have marks all over my body.

"Mike I-I need to go back to Ho-Holly."

He sounded annoyed by that, so he just bit harder. "MIKE!~" he loved how I called his name even if it was to get his attention.

He just couldn't control himself anymore, so my only thing to do was to push him off.

He fell back but he didn't get injured or anything.He came back to reality and looked right at me.He started apologizing even though I wasn't mad at him, I just needed to go back to Holly or she'll be very upset.

"It's alright Mike.I just needed to go back to Holly or you'll be hearing a fit from her for ages!"

I went to give Mike a kiss goodbye and went upstairs to go to Holly's room.

~•~•~•~•

"Willy!" She was exited to see me again and started grabbing my hand so we can continue playing.

~•~•~•~•

I was lucky Holly didn't question the bite marks because she didn't know what they were, but she was definitely staring at them.

I take my leave and head to Mike's front door to go home.I open the door and wave goodbye to Mike and Holly.

"Bye My love~" Even if we started dating, Mike has already given me nicknames. "Bye Mike!" He was a little sad that I didn't call him a nickname but he let it go.

~•~•~•~•

It was a dream come true to finally start dating Mike! I just hope this is reality and not a dream.

After eating dinner and saying good night.I head 'straight' to sleep.

My life is now perfect!

*°•.˜"*°• End of Chapter 5 •°*"˜.•°*

I wanna thank you guys a whole lot for 500 views and 14 votes 😭😭😭😭😭

I know some of y'all thought this was just smut but the smut will happen next chapter I SWEAR 🧍🏽‍♀️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I know some of y'all thought this was just smut but the smut will happen next chapter I SWEAR 🧍🏽‍♀️

838 words in this chapter, LETS GOOO😍😍

Please stop being silent readers and tell me what you think of the story 😃

Vote
Like
Follow me if you want too 💕

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Byler smut story ♥(not continuing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें