ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

*°•.˜"*°• Mike's POV •°*"˜.•°*

I couldn't sleep, I can't sleep at all after what I did. I kissed Will, and then we made out, but shouldn't I feel guilt over what I did.I thought I was in love with El but I think I'm not, did I do something wrong to make this happen?

I keep thinking of Will and he won't get out of my mind.

I think I want Will to be mine and only mine.

~•~•~•~•

It's now morning and I hadn't had sleep at all, damn it. "MIKE come downstairs, breakfast is ready!" I guess I got no other choice now, I gotta go downstairs.While walking to the table, I also see Will sitting at the table. "There you are Mike! Will came over to hang out. Isn't that nice?" I nod my head and sit down right next to him.

I know the real reason why he's here, but right now I'll eat breakfast because I'm starving.

~•~•~•~•

Me and Will are now in the basement, awkward silence is coming over again, this time I'll say something to stop it.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Will looks at me with his gorgeous beautiful eyes, god was I falling in love with him even harder. "Yea and I've decided on what we should do." I stayed silent to hear what he was going to say.

".......I want you and El to continue on with your relationship, I don't wanna budge in and create disaster." So he was actually feeling guilt, but why can't I. "I'll break up with her! I've been think-" "No Mike! You can't just stop your relationship for me! Live through this first!!" I'm getting pissed about this, I just push him, grab his shirt and yell.

"NO WILL! I'VE LOST MY FEELINGS FOR EL! I'VE FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NOW I CAN'T STOP IT!!!"

Will looked scared, I than felt sorrow and quickly went to hug him. "I'm sorry Will......I didn't mean to scare you." Damn it, now I'm really crying.He just hugged me back, "it's ok Mike......I'm sorry too." His voice softly saying it sounded like a lullaby.

After hugging for a while, I fell asleep on him due to being comfy.I was just sitting on his lap, with my head asleep on his shoulder.Will noticed and let me sleep on him due to him noticing earlier at the table that I had eyed bags and looked like I didn't sleep.

~•~•~•~•

I than wake up and we're still in the same position, but Will's asleep now.Our position quickly came to my face and I started to blush red.I didn't wanna move but later on someone will catch us.I move off of him and grab a blanket to put on him.He really looks like sleeping beauty, the only way to wake them up was with a kiss.

I bit my lips telling myself I shouldn't do that without his consent.I than head upstairs to call Joyce, to let her know that he will be home a little late, which she didn't mind of course because he's at my house and safe.

I went back downstairs to the basement and saw Will awake. "Oh, hey Will, glad to see you awake!" I smiled. "Hey Mike.........Mike, did you really lose feelings for El?" I forgot I told him that earlier. "Yea, I did. But I don't regret falling in love with you." Will blushed from the sentence, it was cute.

"How long have you been in love with me?" Will asked with a soft tone. "four months." I said it with passion and confidence because it was true.Will was surprised about that and quickly looked down, he made a small smile and I was confused on why.

"I've been in love with you for three years......"

I stood still, just finding out Will has been in love with me for so long yet......I never knew.I couldn't help but feel joy and sadness as the same time, I was happy to know he was in love with me too but I never noticed earlier.....

I than walked to Will sitting down next to him. "Well if I would've known back than, than I wouldn't have gotten with El two years ago!" Will laughed and I just smiled because I haven't seen him laugh in a long time. "But you only had feelings for me for four months, are you so sure?" He said with a sarcastic voice.

"Oh I'm definitely sure."

He stopped laughing and looked at me 'straight' in the eyes. "Huh?"

I than went in to kiss him, I couldn't help myself anymore.He flinched by my reaction but he later on got into it.

~•~•~•~•

We're now making out on the couch, but I thought of something more.I stopped kissing him and went down to his neck.He flinched again when I lick his neck but started to do quiet moans.I was so in love with this I had to leave a few hickeys.

I started to suck on his neck and he started to moan right in my ear, I was earning my reward with great success.

I than made another one, and another one with nonstop moans that left Will's voice.

After leaving a few hickeys, I went up to kiss him but than we heard footsteps and we both got startled and started to move away from each other.We turned around to see who was there and it was Karen. "Hey Mike, I think it's time for Will to leave because it's getting a little late, and we don't want Joyce to get worried!" "Ok Mom, will come upstairs in a little bit!" She than nodded and went back upstairs.

Silence came over us again but I knew what to say this time. "I'm sorry for what I did Will, I shouldn't have don-" But before I could finish my sentence, he went in to give me a kiss and went to the stairs and said "it's ok, but next time we should do this without you being in a relationship......" He said with a serious tone.He than went upstairs and left my house.

I than remember I'm still dating El, damn it.I should break up with her this week, but I will need an explanation why, oh god this is gonna be hard.

    *°•.˜"*°• End of Chapter 3 •°*"˜.•°*

I really wanna thank you guys for getting me to almost 100 views and stuff, like I'm really happy because I expected 10 views but no, I got almost 100 views!! 😭

Remember you guys can tell me if I need to fix anything because I will! 😃

1068 words in this chapter GOD!! I'm doing better already! 😊

Vote
Like
Follow me if you want to 💕