ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

I wanna apologize for not continuing this story for a while, I was really busy and tomorrow I'm not gonna be able to post.So take this 2000 words of chapter and enjoy the angst and fluff.

*°•.˜"*°• Mike's POV •°*"˜.•°*

We just layed down in bed, talking to each other about mostly D&D and stuff, but than my mom calles me to come downstairs.

I quickly get up and put my hellfire shirt on, than I just remembered that I forgot to call Will's mom, letting her know he'll be home the next day after Dustin's party, damn it.

She's probably worried sick about Will, but the bad part is that Will is sore and idk how to explain that.

Ow! I forgot my back was in pain.I looked at Will nervously. I breathed in and out slowly, leaving him suspicious.

"I forgot to tell your mom that you would stay at my place but.....we never planned this!" He didn't look worried, just had a 'straight' face.

"Don't worry Mike, I already let her know before we even planned this." I was confused as hell on how! But thank god I wouldn't get in more trouble.

"MIKEE!!" Shit, I forgot my mom was still calling me.I went to Will to give him a kiss goodbye before I leave my room.

I ran as fast as I could downstairs and went to the table for breakfast. "Where's Will?" Karen must've known because Joyce must've called her earlier.I had to think fast!

"He felt sick and couldn't get out of bed." Than he would probably go to the hospital! I'm so dumb.

"Oh! What's wrong?" Ok I think I know the perfect explanation on how he's weak. "He's whole body is weak and he can't move, you know like when you have the flu."
⚠️
I had the flu once and my body was soooo weak I couldn't move, so ima just go with my experience with the flu 😭
⚠️
"OMG we should probably call Joyce than to pick him up than!"

She was gonna stand up from her chair to go to the house phone, but I was faster. "Don't worry mom! I'll do it." She just looked confused but sat back down.

I than dial Joyce's phone number and wait for the phone to be answered.

~•~•~•~•

"Yes?" "Hey Joyce, I think you might need to pick up Will because he's really sick." I tried my best to keep cool because I suck at lying when it comes to Will. "Will!? Ok I'm coming right away!" And the phone was hanged up.Now I need to check up on Will.

"I'm gonna go let Will know Joyce will pick him up!" She just nodded and I ran upstairs to my room.

~•~•~•~•

I open the door to reveal Will still wearing my sweater, but he was smelling my scent.He stopped quickly and turned to me, we both looked at each other for a while.
⚠️
I gotta add some cringe 😬
⚠️
"Sorry...." He sounded flustered and awkward from what he just did.I just smirked, "You don't have to be sorry for anything sweetheart?"

He still 'hated' the nicknames I gave him, but they could never stop him from making him blush like hell.

I almost got lost in thought until I remembered I needed to tell him Joyce was coming. "Oh your mom is coming to pick you up!" He than gave me a look. "How will I put my clothes on?" Silence is what came over us with that question.

"I'll help you."

He just smiled as a "thank you" and I took that as a "I should probably change him right now".I grabbed his clothes and then went to him.