(Chapter 6) A neko and pervert werewolf

We were sitting in the newspaper club room with me being curly up into a ball having a dream of chocolate mice. When some guy burst into the room with flowers starling me awake.

Y/n: Nooooooooooo chocolate mice come back!

I slump over in my seat. Depressed.

Gin: Huh, is he always like that?

Kurumu: When you wake him up when he is sleeping.

Gin: Alright.

Gin: Can't believe I'm late, well hi guys I'm Ginei Morioka just call me gin though.

He proceeds to give moka and kurumu a bouquets of flowers and one for yukari, damn that's tough! He then turns to me and Tsukune saying something about a rumor that I couldn't care about.

Then the subject of what to write about came up for a newspaper with kurumu then saying that we should write about a peeping tom that apparently has been watching girls change and was way to fast to being seen or caught at that. When we were given assignments I went to a corner to rest and not five minutes later something had happened.

Third person POV

Gin: hey kurumu moka! Tsukune and y/n said something about looking up your panies!

Kurumu: H-HUH?!

Moka: WHAT?!

Tsukune: YOU LIER!

Moka and Kurumu slashed out at Tsukune calling him a pervert while Gin smiles.

Tsukune: G-Girls it's not true, y/n! Tell them it isn't true-

Moka: Y/n how could you-

Gin: What the hell?!

Everyone looks to see y/n swapping at a water thing monster like a cat unsure of what it's existence was before it turn to y/n making the poor thing freeze.

The water thingy made a noise

In seconds y/n slammed the table on top of the thing at least twenty times before running out of the room.

Yukari: What was that?!

Tsukune: I have no idea-

Moka and kurumu slap Tsukune.

Moka: I hate perverts Tsukune!

Timeskip

Y/n POV

The reality kicked in when I realized that gin accused me and Tsukune of being perverts. And after seeing Tsukune getting the life get stomp out of him by a group of girls I knew I had to do something.

Popping a chocolate in mah mouth I adventured off and looked around for spots for a peeping tom to be at.

Y/n: If I was a pervert where would I watch girls change.....wait Tsukune got stomped out by the girls Channing rooms maybe there.

Arriving I look around lazily before a sent caught my noise, it wasn't Tsukune but someone's else's.

Y/n: (Sniff) (Sniff!)

I walk over to Tsukune and started to slowly recognize it. This sent was-

Y/n: I think i'll continue further examination after a nice, long nap.

I walked away and look for somewhere to sleep since the dorms were to far away.

Moka POV

I was on the roof looking out and didn't want to believe that both of my friends are perverts I just couldn't believe that!

<I refuse to believe y/n is some pervert. His entire being screams other wise, instead of looking at other girls he is instead taking naps and eating candy.>

Moka: Yeah I believe that to.

<Good.>

Then Gin appeared who at first started to comfort me but then he was getting forceful when the rest excluding y/n appeared and started explaining how both Tsukune and y/n were innocent and that Gin was the peeping tom. Gin jumps back Channing into his monsters form, a werewolf.

Before we could freak out soft snores were heard next to me and I see y/n sleeping on the roof rail.

Y/n: Chocolate bears and Strawberry flavor bunnies this is the best...

Y/n was still on the rail while talking in his sleep we sweatdrop.

Y/n: What's this? A chocolate wolf? I'll eat it's throat.

Y/n then drops onto the floor. Face first.

Gin: Ugh that fool! I had enough of his sleep talking, die!

Moka: Y/n!

Y/n sits up yawning before clamping down on Gins arm as it neared to strick at him but we heard bones crack.

Y/n wakes up immediately and chomps down on Gins arm again. Getting more sounds of bone breaking.

Gin: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! MY ARM!

Y/n let's go spitting out furr.

Y/n: Ewwwwww! That tastes like wet dog.

Gin goes to strike y/n again but y/n ducks down making Gin's body go over the railing as he falls.

Y/n: That's the spirit Gin, if you find any chocolate wolf's you can at least get a whole leg! I'll go check around to see if I can find some.

As he started to walk away while trying to clean his mouth from the furr I pull him into a hug.

Moka: I'm so sorry I doubted you please forgive me.

Y/n: What are you talking about? Is everything alright? Did something happen while I was napping? Nevermind I must track down those delicious (favorite candy) foxes.

Yukari: Is he still asleep?

Kurumu: I think so.

Y/n: Moka has your hair always been bubble gum? It looks tasty.

<The fact that he defeated a S class monsters in this state of mind is impressive.>

Moka: Shhh just rest now y/n it will be morning when you wake up fully.

He yawns before laying his head on my lap.

Y/n: Okay but will you keep a secret?

Moka: Sure what is it?

Y/n: Inner's eyes remind me of cherries on top of a shake. And your green eyes remind me of green apples moka. Hehehe I like green apples.

Y/n yawns once more before drifting off to sleep.

Y/n: I like you moka...

My face heats up and I turn completely red.

Tsukune: Bruh.

I knew inner heard what y/n said but I was to focus on what he said last.

He likes me!