Epilogue

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n stirs awake as he sat up rubbing his eyes feeling very tired, even when waking up. What was he doing again? He couldn't remember. It seemed to be 5 in the morning and the rays of sun were creeping through the curtains. Hmmm, he didn't have anything to do since his homework for the school day he already did.

Maybe he should make himself some breakfast instead of eating sweets-

"Come back to bed honey..." A husky voice said.

...what?

"Y/n come here silly..." An all to familiar cherry voice said.

Panic started to set in as the little neko turns his head slowly to see who we're the one's in his bed...

.....

Y/n POV

Jolting up i wake up looking around frantically but calm down as I take in my surroundings. The warm sheets and comfortable beds and the smell of medicine gave me a idea where I currently was. The multiple other beds Comfirmed my idea, Nurses office.

I try to think of how I got here before my memories started to come back to me piece by piece. Wait, what happened to my friends? Are they okay? God I hope so..

I hear footsteps coming towards me as they grew louder before the nurses door opened.

Y/n: Ms. Nekonome?

Nekonome: Oh y/n! You're awake!

Y/n: What happened?

Nekonome: Well after you...uh..killed Kuyo the faculty made it to the roof with everyone saying that Tsukune and you took him down and with him gone students began talking about various atrocities the security committee had inflicted. Because of this the charges for everyone had been drop!

Nekonome: Your actions were ruled as self defense!

Y/n: Cool.

Nekonome: Tsukune is also cleared as well!

Y/n: Nice.

...silence...

Nekonome: I'll go let everyone know that you're awake! They will be happy to hear it!

Y/n: I'd like that thank you Ms. Nekonome.

After Ms. Nekonome left i thought to what she said; I killed Kuyo, I haven't felt that mad in a while and my friends were okay Tsukune being alright as well. I haven't felt this relieved in a while as well.

And my current state. It sure was something. Being bedridden doesn't look good for me.

I once again heard the sounds of footsteps approaching and the door opened again. I look up and

Moka: Y/n.

Y/n: Hey moka.

Moka lunches at me bringing me into a hug and felt her crying into my chest I moved my arms wrapping them around her before speaking.

Y/n: It will take more then some fire to put me down. I'm happy to see you again moka.

Moka: (Crying a little) y-yeah...me to!

Y/n: You as well inner.

<Mhmm.>

Y/n: So moka what exactly happened to me when I passed out?

Moka: Oh uh well, you've token Kuyos hits head on and even though they healed the strain on your body took its tool on you still.

Y/n: I guess I forgot my limits.