(Chapter 11) A Neko dosen't like spiders

Y/n POV

It was the start of second term and unlike Tsukune who couldn't decide if he should be happy or sad about it I only thought that it went by so fast and that how much time we would have left of our school year not counting the different types of monsters we might face up ahead.

Nevertheless other then that I didn't pay the thought much after this.

Moka: Y/n.

I turn to moka taking out a candy.

Y/n: yeah.

Moka: When we traveled to the human world you didn't visit your mother did you?

Y/n: I guess not, the situation on witch hill had me out of commission when Ruby hit me in her crazed state.

Moka: But was it okay...?

Flashback

I learned against a building close to the passing street with vehicles and type in a number on my phone.

"Hello? Angie speaking."

The sound of the ring tone stopped with the call being picked up and a sweet voice called out. I shifted in place a little what should I say?

Y/n; Hey mom..

"Oh hi sweetie! Y/n my baby boy I should have known it was you sorry I didn't recognize your number immediately!"

Y/n: It's fine.

"You're on summer break now right? Are you going to come visit me?"

Y/n: Uh that's actually what I'm calling you for mom.

"Oh?"

Y/n: I'm back in town but unfortunately I don't have time to come and see you. Something took most of my time and...

"I forgive you sweetie as long as you're okay I don't mind"

Y/n: Yeah I'm doing okay actually.

*honk*

"Well before you leave did you make any friends y/n?"

I look over and see the bus seeing Moka Kurumu, mizore, Gin and yukari inside waving at us, looking over I see Tsukune waving back.

Y/n: Yeah I did. I have a group of friends and they're great people mom.

"I'm so glad sweetie! I thought that emotionless attitude would keep you from making any friends! I'm so glad I was wrong."

Y/n: Thanks ...have a goodnight mom I'll see you next summer break.

Wishing me a goodnight we both hang up and I slumped up against the wall. Before looking to see the bus coming mine and Tsukune's way...

Flashback end

Y/n: Her voice is as sweet as honey.

It was only then that I realized how close moka was. Putting the candy in my mouth and stuffing the wrapper away I step back.

Moka: What are you spacing out for y/n?

Y/n: Well I thought back to my mom and couldn't help but feel deflated. But I'll get to see her next summer.

Moka: Alright then.

Moka then comes close to be and wraps her arms around me before bites me sucking my blood. I rub her head while munching on my candy enjoying the flavor.