(Chapter 10) Battle of witch hill

Still y/n pov

Arriving at witch hill I look for yukari before I spot her near the edge looking over the sunflowers. But I also see another person with her but judging from the wand she was also a witch.

Thinking of what I should do, I was tempted to go and reveal myself while my other half instead I stay hidden and wait for something to happen, only then would I take action.

Taking the latter I jump onto a tree and layed on my stomach but still kept my eyes on the two and sealed my pressure as best I could.

With Moka

Tsukune: Uh guys where's yukari?

I look around but don't see her. Where could yukari have gone off to-wait i don't see y/n either.

Moka: Guys Y/n isn't here too..

Where did those two go?

Back with you

I hear a rustling from some bushes and see Tsukune emerge from them. Ruby the witch's name became hostile almost instantly.

Tsukune: Yukari! There you are I was worried something happened after we didn't see you at the beach, say do you know where y/n is?

(Above you.)

Yukari: Oh hey Tsukune. Sorry I made you guys worried and I haven't seen y/n either actually.

Ruby points her wand at Tsukune the wand glowing.

Ruby: So you still come and try to defile our hillside human scum!

The bushes turn into monsters that almost eat the bat that tried giving a fact to someone. Quickly, I grab Tsukune by his shoulders and pull him up before the plant monsters could bite st him.

Tsukune: Whoah! Y/n?!

Y/n: This is bad. We need to get yukari and leave-

Ruby sprouts six black feathered wings and those plant monsters lunch at me and Tsukune. Picking him up I jumped to another tree before any of them could get us. Yukari cuts down the plant monsters for us.

Plant vine things curl around us quickly restraining me before I got the chance to do something. But yukari attacks the monsters who were slowly approaching us and yukari saying she wasn't a kid. Meh, I could respect that.

Bat: Some show down, moka didn't even transform. Weee.

Moka: What are does things?

Moka kurumu and mizore show up to see what's left of the plant monsters. They then scolded yukari and me...yukari apologizes to ruby saying sha can't stay and starts to leave with us. Suddenly pain struck my arm and legs.

Slumping on the ground I see sharp vine tentacles in my limbs. Looking over Tsukune seemed to have had it worse seeing as his back was slashed open.

I was impaled again making me spit out blood this time.

Moka: Tsukune, y/n! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Moka's hair turned white and her rosary was going nuts. Mizore was freezing everything around her and kurumu was releasing a lot of bloodlust.

The last thing I remember was me ripping out the tendrils and a big explosion before passing out.

Later!

I woke up and sit up right and try to ignore the throbbing pain in my head before looking around.

Kurumu: Glad you're awake.