(Chapter 12) Y/n vs Security Committee

Y/n POV

I don't know what the heck happened while I was taking my daily nap but the rest of the gang went and started an investigation of the security committee without me. Now all of them except me Gin and yukari have been detained which brought me to my current action. Storm the security committee with get Tsukune back before they can kill him.

They found out he was human.

I take out a chocolate flavor popsicle before putting it in my mouth and mutter three words.

Y/n: Let's do this.

Jumping down from the roof top of the school I plummet down and see everyone want to watch Tsukune's death. For the first time I felt disgusted by this so called "fellow students". I mean Tsukune didn't technically do anything wrong aside from sneaking into a school but that shouldn't be punishable by death.

Jumping over the crowd of students i crash in front of the security committee's president himself.

Y/n: Here I was thinking it was going to be hard to find you pres but Nevermind. Now let Tsukune go or we are going to have problems Kuyo, and for once I hope we do!

I felt a smirk creep up while an amused expression made it's on his face.

Kuyo: I was waiting on somebody to make a demand like that but the answer is no. So scram little kitten before I kill you.

Y/n: No can do. Tsukune has been by my side and I'm no good as you are if I just ignore his death. But if you won't let him go then let's see how good you are when I have you beat president.

I lunch forward and clash with Kuyo before the rest of the club show up to help me. With a kick I send Kuyo back and end up far from the school but when I myself got to his location my leg was swept from under me and I was choked slammed.

Kuyo: I told you didn't I? THAT I WOULD KILL YOU!

My whole body erupts into flames as Kuyo returns to go kill Tsukune. But all I felt was rage build up...that bastard. If he thinks some fire will end me he is sorely mistaken!

Without much thought the fire goes out as I leap into the sky and my mind goes blank...

With Tsukune

Tsukune: Thanks Moka! I thought I was a goner for a second.

"No but you'll be a goner up here."

I and the girls look up and see Kuyo walk down to us and we all immediately freeze.

Kuyo: Congratulations you Tsukune Aono will die like you're friend!

I then remembered something very, very, very important.

Tsukune: Y-Y/n was fighting you. W-where is!? What did you do to him!

Kuyo: Well If you're so eager to know I'll just show you instead.

Kuyo opens up his palm to reveal fire and inside it we could clearly see what's happened. Kuyo slamming y/n to the ground before setting him to blaze.

Tsukune: Y/n...?

Yukari: There's no way...

Kurumu: He can't be dead right? Hey Tsukune he isn't really dead, right...?

Mizore: I really liked that guy too...

Ruby: That can't be.

Kuyo: Ahahahaha! You sound like a bunch of fools! My fire burns anything it touches and your little cat friend is no exception.

Moka: Y/n..? No...please no!

<You BASTARD!>

The shout came from moka's rosary, it was a shout of loss. The type of loss of a loved one but it was also a shout of fury.