𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

"Talking"
"Mind"
"Narrate"
Part 2
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
×No Ones Pov×

As the two friends were talking, Nie Huaisang remembered something that he have heard from somewhere.. which he can't confirm if what he have heard was real.

Jiang Cheng Notice Huaisang being in deep thought, and was a bit concerned if something was wrong or maybe he was just having some worrying problem with his grades. Which he'll be fine helping him with it.

Huaisang had sometimes get low grades at his subjects which to his brother's disappointment(but it doesn't mean he doesn't care or anything his just disappointed in his grades) but in the other hand his good with his Art class.

It was getting a bit awkward so Jiang Cheng then broke the tension.

"Hey Huaisang, is there something wrong?"Wanyin asks putting a hand on Huaisang's shoulder to get his attention which it did.

"Ah.. nothing Cheng-xiong" he responds giving a smile for confirmation which Wanyin just nods. He then gets a bit close to Jiang Cheng.

"But hey Cheng-xiong, I've heard something. This somewhere while I was on my way.." he wispers while fanning himself, and Jiang Cheng nods to confirm he was listening carefully which he then continues.

"As I have said I've heard this on my way. That there's this patient in a hospital that was quite weird, they can't discover what kind of sickness the person had. But they just think it might be just some kind of abnormalities since the person just acts like he wants to bite someone who gets close to them or like they see" he says while fanning himself and Jiang Cheng felt like he a bit chill hearing this but he ignores it.

"What kind of abnormality is that? It sounds like straight to a horror movies.. what was it.. ah right like zombies bruh" He says sounding like making a joke which receives a nervous laugh at Huaisang while fanning.

"Cheng-xiong don't make it sound like that.. it's quite a bit creepy.. but it does sounds like it" the last part was a wispers but Wanyin hears it. But then let's it slide to ask

"Btw when did you even hear it?" He asks and Huaisang didn't want to stare at him like dumbfounded so he laughs a bit covering his lips with his open fan.

"Cheng-xiong I had just said that 'on my way' so it means like I was on my way here" he says which Wanyin then laughs and scratch the back of his head.

"Oh sorry Nei-xiong.. I guess I have a bad memory" he laughs which Huaisang laugh in return.

"Ah Cheng-xiong your like sometimes Ying-xiong huh" he says laughing a bit while fanning "Yeah looks like it Nei-xiong" Wanyin responds laughing along with him

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

On the other hand.. those hospital doctors and staffs are hoping that the person have never hurt someone (or bit). Unaware that the person that they have thought only might have just have some abnormalities had already infected someone..

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

"Say Nei-xiong, let's go out after school and go to an arcade" Jiang Cheng says removing the (a bit)creepy tension that they've been discussing about

"Su- Ooh.. about that Cheng-xiong I sadly have to pass on that" Huaisang response sounding a quite disappointed

"Ooh.. why is that Nei-xiong?""Well I got grounded by Dà gē" he responds

Well Jiang Cheng is sure what's the reason behind it. His used to know that Huaisang is quite scared of his brother getting mad, he knows Huaisang's Older brother Mingjue is only doing what he thinks is best for Huisang and he understands that.

"Well that's sad, maybe next time? When will you be free from being grounded?"he asks

"Well a week but knowing now it will be maybe a month/s, Dà gē didn't say anything when it will end. Since he was quite in a hurry on that time" he responds

"Geez I wonder what made him ground you" Wanyin teases earning a closed fan smack by Huisang and Wanyin just laughs about it.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

In the hospital
(Where the first infected is..)

A doctor was looking at the window frame of the room looking at the patient who was moving aggressively.

It took them a long time just to clean the person up to avoid without getting hurt by their movements. The doctor found it weird that not only does this person move agressive but also always tries to bite one of them when they get close..

It reminds him of some horror movies that he have watched like the patient that they have right know just came up from a horror film/movies..

"Xingchen" A person from behind calls him and the doctor them turns around to face him.

"Song Lan" he calls back

"You find it weird too didn't you?" Song Lan asks. "Yes it does.. I know we've incounter many patients with some aggressiveness but.. this one is a bit way worst than those ones" he responds Song Lan nods Understanding what he meant.

Xiao Xingchen then continues "But this patient... He felt like he's from a horror film/movie..""Like.. from a apocalypse?" Song Lan ask wanting to know if what his thinking is what Xingchen is saying which in earns a nod from him confirming that he's right.

"Yes.. basically like that. But don't you think it's weird? There's no way it's like that and where did they even come from if it's true?""that's an answer we don't know.. but for now all I can say is that we'll have to be careful not to be bitten by them" Lan says.

"I do hope they haven't beaten anyone.." Lan wispers to himself, worried since the two don't know if what they think is true or their minds are what playing tricks on them making them think those things, and also hoping the one who called/take the patient here wasn't beaten.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
⚠︎☢︎︎Tᴏ Bᴇ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ☢︎︎⚠︎

Does the Chapter name even fit-..

This MF's are getting theories here-

Sneak peek for tommorow's Next Chapter:

"That's because I was listening to something.. I swear I just heard this I know nothing" Nei Huaisang wispers sounding like defending himself

Jiang Cheng stops from eating to listen while Yanli Sneers again from the boy who's defending himself all the sudden for no reason but she just listens anyways.

"I've heard that one of the nurse staffs are quite acting a bit weird they say like.. really² weird" Nei Huaisang says while opening his fan.

"Really?How?""How weird is it Huisang?" Both Jiang Siblings ask

Credit to BlackTheChaoticBee for some of the ideas :D

Words: 1129
Date: 07/20/22

Will Find A Way..||MDZS||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें