2 saviors..

Chapter 4
Talking"
"Mind"
WN⚠︎:Gore
(Is that the right warning😭✌️)
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Last time..:

Some students walk by the clinic peeking at one of the nurses, and her other workers do look at her too with concern with what's happening with their other partner(there's 3 nurses in there-).

She was now acting more strangely, she's shaking a bit like she's having a small seizure which concerns them more.

One of them decides confront her to check if she's fine so she approaches her.. which was a mistake...
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
×No Ones Pov×

"(Name) are you oka-" as she was about to put her hand to her shoulder to get her attention.

The nurse that was shaking before turned around and all the sudden tackles her down the ground

The nurse that got tackled let out a yelp, he didn't expect to get tackle. She was about to ask the one who tackled her why she did that.. she heard her make this weird noise..

It have chill down her spine but it got worse when the nurse that tackled her looks up to her with blood over her nose and which her eyes were white-

She then makes the sound again but this time sounding more aggressively which the nurse started attacking the one she tackled

The one that got tackled tried to push her off but with no success.

As she was trying to push her off, the one tackling her bit her in her arm which she screams in pain.

The other nurse that was with them had froze, looking at them in horror she was so frozen in fear of what's she's seeing..

In the other side the students that were walking by heard it. Some got terrified and ran off, others froze and while some stayed and wanting to check what's going on..

The nurse that has watched the other nurse ripping her skin had just broke at her frozen state she looks at the door and make a run for it.

But she was already to late as the infected nurse had already done feeding on the other one and notices her presence in which she target the other nurse next.

She jumps on the nurse that was about to escape tackling her down and attacks her neck. The nurse screams in agony.

The students have stayed were terrified some of them even had the gut to take a video of it rather than start running for their fking lives.

One of the students close to the door failed to even notice that the other nurse who was bitten minutes ago had started standing up while shacking her nose was also bleeding and her eyes was white as the other one.

The nurse attacks the student who was close to the door.. the student then screams in pain wanting for some help.

And that's when those who fking stayed(students) made a run for their dear lives.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
•Some time later•

Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng walks out of the cafeteria and they were going to head to the gym, where Jiang Yanli's At. Since she went out first because of their volleyball practice.

Why go there when their not even apart of the club? Well Their just going to watch since they have nothing to do.

As they are on their way to the gym they see and hear some students running while screaming on something. For a seconf both look at each other with confusion till they saw something that horrifies them...

...

Students who's all bloody with their eyes white.. Eating and tearing off other students fleshs.. They both feel nausea but they try to ignore the feeling for now since both of them needs to get into safety or get out of this school.

Jiang Cheng being worried with his older siblings, he rans straight to the gym since their quite almost half way there or more closer. Huisang noticing this follows Jiang Cheng, he was scared but his trying to hide it but it's obvious-

As they were very much close to the gym a infected student came out of no where and was about to attack on of them. When suddenly a ball also came out of no where hitting the infected student and it stumbles down.

Both looks who hit the infected student as it turn out the one who saved them was Jiang Yanli. She then runs to their side with a metal pole.

"What are you guys doing here! You should have ran somewhere safe not here!.." She Says sounding annoyed but in reality she got worried.

"Sorry Yanli-jie, The only close place we thought we can go to was here in the gym.""Yeah Jie, we were already half way and I was so worried that I wanted to find you okay!" Jiang Cheng Defense which Yanli tries not to sneer.

"Well as you can see I'm fine. What if I wasn't here huh! You two would have got bitten by..by that t-thing" she points at the infected student that got knock down and was now trying to stand up. In which when Yanli notices, she then takes a hold of both boys arms running with them.

As the 3 of them ran, they avoid those infected ones on the way. Seeing/watching hopelessly to the students like them getting bitten/eaten alive by this infected ones..

When they couldn't run pass those other infected students, they ended up fighting them off. Well most likely Jiang Cheng and Yanli.. since the both of them are the ones who had weapon. Yanli uses the metal pole that she got from the gym, while Cheng uses his baseball bat.

Well their weapons might be not deadly for the infected but it was just to defend themselves from getting bitten.

As they were clearing their way Jiang Yanli notices a infected getting close to Nie Huaisang. "Huaisang! Watch out!" She shouts to get his attention to the infected approaching at him while trying to get another infected away from her.

As she shouts about it. She got both Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang attention. Wanting turns his head around to see in which his eyes widen seeing that their is a infected running on Nei Huaisang's way, at the same time Nei Huaisang had turn around and froze in hear all the sudden. He's protesting for his body to move, but his body doesn't listen to him.

As the infected was about to bit him. An arrow came out of no where hitting the infected student in the head and it's dead body stumbles down.

In which another arrow two arrows hit the two other infected ones that have been trying to infect Yanli and Wanyin. The 3 of them looks at the two people that have just save them and their eyes widen..

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Btw should I add Mpreg? I mean that's quite might a bit weird to ask but I just wanted to ask about it anyways 😔✌️. (I'm putting it here so it can be seen-)

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
⚠︎☢︎︎Tᴏ Bᴇ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ☢︎︎⚠︎

Hope you enjoy it :)

Sorry if there's typos

Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night

Words:1210
Date:07/22/22