𝘯𝘰 way their zombies.. 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?...

Chapter 5
Talking"
"Mind"
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
×No Ones Pov×

Their eyes widen at the 2 people that have just saved them with surprised and happiness.

"A-xian/Xiongzhang!""Yao-ge!" They call them sounding relief that their safe.

Both called name ran to them "A-Cheng, Jie/Huaisang-di Are you okay?" Both sounding very worried, hoping none of them got bitten or infected like the others.

The three nodded their heads, as they thank them. While doing so Jiang Cheng had just notice the other person that help them. He doesn't know him but it looks like his Xiongzhang and Nie Huaisang knows him, in which Yanli notices to so they both ask.

"Excuse me Huisang, Xiongzhang. If you don't mind me asking, who is he?""It looks like both of you are close with him"

Jiang Ying smiles and looks at the other person who's with him. In which he receives the person smiling back with a nod

"Ah right Jie, A-Cheng. Meet Meng Yao his in the archery club as me. Meng Yao this is my sister Yanli and little brother Cheng, their the ones me and Huaisang had been talking about" Huisang nods with agreement Meng Yao smiles

Jiang Cheng greets Meng Yao in which the person greets back. Yanli wanted to also greet him but there can be time for that later since their still in the school almost getting full with infected.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have to get out of here, were still in the middle of an infection we need to get going. Also it is nice to meet you Meng Yao" in which Meng Yao nods understanding and so did the others.

They start heading to the gate to get out as they were almost close at the entrance. If school was already dangerous, then the outside would be the same or worst. But where will they even hide? It's an open they can't hide somewhere close and safe, their also already close to the entrance so they basically had no choice..

...

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

As they are running they thought of where should they go, in which Jiang Cheng suggest that they should go straight to their home since they were running it it's the most closes house than Huisang's. They were already tired.. but they can't stop here when it might be also dangerous.

They ran and ran, no infected was chasing them but they are already forward to go to a safe place first before settling to rest.

...
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

When they arrive at their house the gate was lock. But Yanli didn't left her spare keys and it's in her bag rn so she gets it(well basically they bring their bag where they go, than rather leave it at their sits/desk).

When she got it. She opens the gate and they go inside, when the 5 of them got are inside the house now they then sit down on the couch panting.

This was scary to them. Everything was doing fine till it just wasn't, what just happen? Everything was peaceful till it have just turn quite chaos at their peaceful school in hours.. what the heck...

"W-What were those t-things.." Huisang asks while their having their small time rest. "I don't know, but their cannibal that's for sure" Yanli responds, but those kind that they just saw were definitely familiar to her.. like she have seen it somewhere in a movie...

Well basically his brat of an Youngest brother of hers keeps bringing/buying many horror movies. They have watch alot so basically she doesn't remember all of them at ones since she doesn't much pay attention to it.

"I don't know either but.. A··Are they zombies?" Jiang Cheng ask wanting confirmation of what he thinks. "Z··Zombies?.. Ah yes.. I remember now, that's from on of the movies my brother have watched months ago.." Yanli thought, but are they actually zombies?..

But zombies only exist in movies/stories. There's no way their zombies... right?

"I might agree with.. Jiang-gongzi"Meng Yao agrees, he doesn't know what to call Jiang Cheng. But he does agree on what Jiang Cheng thinks of those ones who.. were their classmates before this start out of no where..

"Ah Meng-gongzi just call me Wanyin or Just by name, no need adding formalities"
He says but calling him back with a bit of formality he knew he teased him but he doesn't mind but he nods anyways.

"Meng Yao or just Yao.. is it fine to call you that?" Yanli asks "Yes Jiang-gua-" "Just call me Yanli if that's fine" Meng Yao nods with a smile understanding.

"I don't see you around at school, Xiongzhang and Huisang never told us about you" Jiang Cheng says pouting a bit which Jiang Ying laughs a bit.

"Ah A-Cheng I was planning on letting you two meet him later but I guess change plans" Jiang Ying answers truthfully and the 2 Jiang Siblings nod, Jiang Ying then continues.

"He's part of the archery club, his like my partner there. He doesn't go much in crowded people places as he doesn't want some attentions. Huisang's knows him first before I did" Jiang Ying said.

Both Jiang siblings look at Huaisang who had notice them looking at him then panics a bit for no reason. "I don't know..! i don't know"

Wuxian and Yao laughs a bit on Huaisang defending himself for no reason, Jiang Cheng starts laughing and Jiang Yanli rolls her eyes. While in the other hand Huaisang looks confused.

"Huaisang-di, what A-ying had said was that you knew me first.. you weren't paying attention weren't you?" Meng Yao asks which Huaisang got a bit embarrassed and opens his fan to cover his face after nodding his head. In which Meng Yao and Jiang Twins laugh, Jiang Yanli couldn't help but smile at the idioticness of embarrassed boy.

While doing so Jiang Yanli suggest that they should get some stuffs just to prepare if something happens here, since they aren't sure what will happen next as the 5 of them are alone in this house..

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Turns out on the time their mother was preparing for their breakfast and for their lunch. The Helpers(Maids) are in a vacation for their hard work in the mansion, Their Driver was also supposed to be in vacation day but he insists of dropping his bosses children before going in which they couldn't turn it down so they agreed.

And also when they got into the gate the guard wasn't their. That is because the guard is on break and would be back later on.(Don't mind this sht, my brain suggested it then so I'll go with the flow-).

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
⚠︎☢︎︎Tᴏ Bᴇ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ☢︎︎⚠︎

Sorry if there's typos again pls point it out if you find one since this keyboard of mine is fking cursed.

I'm liking this story so far.. Hope you lovely readers like the story too ^^

Next Chapter will be soon, I'll take a little break here for more ideas

Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night

Words: 1196
Date: 07/23/22