Mall Run

Chapter 10:

(I feel This chapter is going fast- help I can't remember much of the plot- I'm way busy and lazy to re-read)

---

Jiang Yanli marched ahead with determined strides, her eyes scanning the desolate streets as they made their way towards the mall. Beside her, Nie Huaisang clung to her arm, his nervous glances darting from one shadowy corner to the next.

Jiang Wuxian, his features now bearing the gentle demeanor of Jiang Yanli, followed closely behind, his hands gripping a makeshift weapon with surprising confidence. And Jiang Cheng, his usual stoic facade replaced by Jiang Wuxian's mischievous grin, trailed after them, his eyes dancing with excitement.

As they reached the entrance of the mall, Jiang Yanli paused, her gaze sweeping over the abandoned storefronts with a mix of apprehension and determination. "We stick together," she declared, her voice steady despite the tremor in her heart. "No matter what happens, we stay by each other's side."

With Nie Huaisang nodding in agreement, they entered the mall, their footsteps echoing in the silent corridors. Jiang Yanli led the way, her eyes scanning the darkness for any sign of movement.

They split up(Forget what I said don't Split up), each tasked with finding essential supplies to ensure their survival. Jiang Yanli led the group in search of food, her determined strides guiding them through the aisles lined with empty shelves and overturned displays. Jiang Wuxian and Jiang Cheng ventured towards the pharmacy, their senses alert for any sign of danger lurking in the shadows.

Suddenly, a low growl echoed through the darkness, sending a chill down Jiang Yanli's spine. Without hesitation, she raised her weapon, her movements swift and precise as she faced the approaching threat.

Jiang Cheng, now bearing Jiang Wuxian's playful demeanor, leaped into action, his weapon slashing through the air with surprising grace. Beside him, Jiang Wuxian – now embodying Jiang Yanli's gentle nature – watched in awe as his brother fought with fierce determination.

As they made their way deeper, Jiang Yanli led the way, her spirits lifted by the sense of accomplishment that filled her heart. With Nie Huaisang and her brothers by her side, she knew they could face whatever challenges lay ahead, united in their determination to survive in a world overrun by darkness.

-----

As they ventured deeper into the mall, their footsteps echoing in the empty corridors, tension hung heavy in the air. Jiang Yanli led the group with a determined stride, her gaze focused on the task at hand. Nie Huaisang clung to her arm, his nerves on edge as they navigated through the darkness.

Jiang Wuxian and Jiang Cheng followed closely behind, their senses alert for any sign of danger. Suddenly, a guttural growl echoed through the silence, freezing them in their tracks.

With lightning speed, the group sprang into action, their weapons at the ready as they faced the oncoming horde of zombies. Jiang Yanli fought with a fierce determination, her movements fluid and precise as she protected Nie Huaisang at her side.

Meanwhile, Jiang Wuxian and Jiang Cheng fought back to back, their weapons flashing in the dim light as they held off the advancing undead. But in the chaos of battle, they became separated from Jiang Yanli and Nie Huaisang, their shouts lost amidst the cacophony of groans and snarls.

As they fought to reunite with their siblings, each faced their own challenges. Jiang Yanli's heart pounded with fear as she searched frantically for her brothers, her grip tightening on her weapon with each passing moment. Nie Huaisang clung to her side, his usual composure replaced by a look of panic as they struggled to find their way back to safety.