The Supplies..

Chapter 9
Talking"
"Mind"
"Narrate"

A week later..
(Don't ask- I'm getting lazy)

Ying wakes up around 6:30Am.
He looks like he hadn't sleep much, which is True-

He was not able to sleep well, but It's already normal for him.

Jiang Ying suffers from Insomnia.. They had found out about it when he reached the age of 9.

Insomnia a common sleep disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep, hard to stay asleep, or cause you to wake up too early and not be able to get back to sleep. You may still feel tired when you wake up

He just stay still while staring at the ceiling, nothing to do at all.

A minute later he looks at his phone ontop of his drawer. And he then gets his phone and starts checking trough the news articles..

Mainly he just rarely read the news articles, as all the articles he just find are more likely sports(Mines like animes updates🤡).

But now it won't be the same because of this virus spreading around their place/country. The Articles being 'Unknown Virus Spreading Around(Before they found out what those are-) and Zombies Being Around stay safe'.

Having this kind of life is new to him and his family, but they have to manage.

He then hears his siblings arguing with each other down stairs, it sounds like their fighting about the supplies?..

He then stands up and went down stairs to check what's going on.
And what he heard was right. They were actually arguing with each other because of the supplies.

“But A-JIE! That's the only way!” Jiang Cheng Respond.
Cheng was defending his words, which Ying didn't know what they actually fighting for(Okay he actually didn't know if it was because of the supplies or something else).

It looks like Yanli is getting out of patience.
And she had enough of it. She then yells
“JIANG WANYIN! ENOUGH! WHEN I SAY NO ONES GOING OUT THERE THEN NO ONE IS GOING! I CAN'T RISK ANY OF YOU TO GO OUT THERE FOR SUPPLIES ALONE! not without a plan yet..” the last part was a whisper so no one heard it (expect Yanli).

Welp that answers Ying's question. It was actually because of the supplies.
Now that he thinks of it, they were actually running a bit low of it. Since actually They were supposed to go get groceries A week ago..

——×No Ones POV×——

Both Siblings are still arguing with each other, not noticing that their brother was watching them from the stairs.
On the other hand Huaisang was just in the middle, not knowing how to calm both siblings down.

He just woke up 3 minutes ago hearing them arguing with each other about the supplies. Now realizing it they did start running out of supplies.

He then thought about something. Maybe it can calm both the Jiang siblings down a bit?
Well it was his only shot to calm both of them.

“How about we all go instead? We just need to prepare some of our important stuffs, leave to get supplies then go back here. There's no need for just one person to go out there to get what we need. At this kind of situation, it's dangerous to go out there alone” Huaisang Blurted out. It brought the two Jiang Siblings in silents.

Out of nowhere they heard a clap that was then followed by an impressed voice “That's a great plan Nie-Xiong.” Wuxian praised.
Now All three noticed his presence.
Huaisang felt fluttered when Wuxian praised him. It felt like he had finally achieved something if he gets praised.

“Yeah Huaisang! Tbh I didn't expect it to come from you. It's really Impressive!”“That does sound like a good plan.. Nice thinking Huaisang” Now both siblings praised him. His getting to fluttered with this.
“T-thank You” Huaisang respond while looking down turning pink from embarrassment (?).

Wuxian noticed this and tried not to laugh out loud. He knew Huaisang will easily be fluttered by praises. Same thing happens when he first met him.
It was more likely his brother Wanyin the one to introduce him to them.

The first time they met, Huaisang was quite shy around them. It was quite understand as a lot knew about their mother. To what he heard back then from his school, their mother was very a strict person.
But he understands her that she's just protective. Tho there are also times he doesn't understands her.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

It's around the afternoon when they started packing some things up. They plan to do it tommorow morning, as it's already afternoon and if they get caught up around nighttime trying to collect the supplies they need and it's more dangerous. It wasn't many. It was just some extra bags and weapons to defend themselves.

Before they started packing up, Yanli was actually hesitant.
She was hesitant for Wuxian's situation.

It's not like she sees him defenseless. He's strong and can be able to defend himself. Though don't get her wrong. Wuxian suffers from some sickness, there can be times.., he out of nowhere not be able to defend himself.

Wuxian was able to convince his A-jie somehow. He's glad about it.
He doesn't want to just stay at home waiting for them.
He'll felt anxious all the time waiting for them. Thinking if there's safe. Not infected.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
⚠︎☢︎︎Tᴏ Bᴇ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ☢︎︎⚠︎

Hello Lotuses. It's been a very long while. I been having problems with this phone and my Rl(since our Senior High starts on August 29.)
This was suppose to be uploading 6 days ago. Idk why it didn't but, probably was a bug.

I forgot some story lines for this Fic 😓, tho I'll try my best to still do the same plot that it's supposed to be.

Sorry if there are wrong grammars here. I'm sometimes still having problems with my English.

See you again soon( ◜‿◝ )♡
Have A Great Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night☾︎

Date: 08/08/23
Words: 1016