just some Brother Instincts..

Chapter 8
Talking"
"Mind"
"Narrate"
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

༒︎???'s POV:༒︎

He had hang up the phone. I am glad that brat's safe, As I was actually about to call him on that time to check on him.

This virus spreads so fast. Those people who got bitten almost quite look alike those things in the movie I had once watch because of my brat of a brother.

As I was still deep in my thoughts, I didn't notice someone was approaching me. Not until they put their hand in my shoulder which startled me just a little.

“Oh- Sorry to startled you. I just wanted to ask if you had already contacted your brother, as you said you wanted to know if he's doing okay in this situation”They said.

“Oh, Yes Xīchén I did. He is also safe, he had also said he has friends with him” I respond. I did call this brat at first, but he had never answered which made me worried and almost having a plan to go find him myself. But now knowing the reason he had not answer was that he had low battery and finding a safe place to go and barricading it.

“See I had told you Mingjue. Huaisang's fine and that he's doing well, safe and sound. I know you have never trusted your brother at those things or protecting himself. But don't look low to him, he has potential which is still quite hidden for now. So maybe just for once Trust him” Xīchén says.

As much as I want to trust him, I just can't right now. As he is the only one who has quite a weak body in our family..

He's the only one I have right now(for now-). Our mother had died when Huaisang was still 2 years old, caused by an illness.. while our father is out of town for 2 years for business trip. In which I'm glad he isn't here in the country as I would have to check both being fine and safe.

I haven't even notice I'm in deep thoughts again till Lan Xīchén shook me. “And there you go again Mingjue.. Calm your mind for now and maybe take a bit rest, you look more stressed than us.” Xīchén suggested.

Well it is true, I am stressed out with this situation.. for my brother (ya sure he's the only one? Not also Guan–).

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
Back with the Jiangs Mansion

Meng Yao could not go back to sleep and is in the living room, as he is over thinking about his younger brother
Mo Xuanyu..

They may not have the same last name but, they are related by their Father's blood.. He also have not forgotten his other younger sibling Qin Su. He is glad she and her mother are out of town. But that was a year ago.. So he is also now quite worried as he didn't know when she and her mother going back or they had already gone back here..

He was to much overthinking that he didn't notice someone had gone down the stairs and noticing his presence in the living room and the said person then went to his direction

Senior Yao why are you still awake, it's already 11pm” said the person who had just got by Meng Yao's side.

It startled him as he did not expect or did not notice the person's presence. He then looks up from where he is sitting and gives a small smile when he finds out who it is.

“Ah, Ying-di it's nothing. And pls we already talked about this like year ago that you don't have to call me that.. it makes me feel a little old..”Yao sighs a little dramatically to make the mood nice

Jiang Ying giggles “But what if I want to Yao-ge and besides your older for months so there's no problem if I call you that right” Wuxian said while giggling a bit

“Well yes, but Yao-ge is fine already Ying-di” Meng Yao responds with a smile.

To pass some time, they both just start talking with each other. Meng Yao telling Wuxian his worries for his siblings, but more likely more worried with the youngest one and Wuxian comforting him about it. Wuxian knows this kind of feeling as he felt the same way with his siblings, but more with the Youngest Jiang Cheng. As he is sometimes a troublemaker and quite a risky person, much as he knows about his younger sibling.

Both Maybe twins but Wuxian was older than him for 1 minute. He doesn't have any problem of him being quite a free spirit, but he is sometimes reckless with things.

Both of them kept talking the whole night and both had fall asleep in the couch

....

Jiang Yanli woke up early, she starts getting up from her bed and went down stairs to prepare something they could eat today.

When she got down the stairs. She notice that it looks like someone was in the couch only to notice it was His brother and Meng Yao.

She couldn't help but smile at this nice scene infront of her view. She was glad nothing really happened to her siblings(yet), same goes with their friends..

She starts making her way to the kitchen and on the way there she looks at a mirror. She look quite a bit worst than she looks like yesterday..

She didn't sleep that well.. She had nightmares that something might happen to her siblings..

She didn't want that to happen.. She only had them close, while their parents are far from them..

They are safe but that didn't make it well.. She cannot stop thinking about them. Are They okay? Are they in a safe place now? Will they be really alright?.. She is overthinking about this things ever since yesterday.

She made herself come back to her senses and she let out a sighs. They are alright, she's just paranoid that's all..

Everything will be alright! They can do this together and be safe!..

She goes to the kitchen and starts cooking for their meals

...

If only those hopes last longer..

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
⚠︎☢︎︎Tᴏ Bᴇ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ☢︎︎⚠︎

Sorry if there's mistakes, I'm way to lazy to re-edit them

Have A Great Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night☾︎

Date: 10/05/22
Words: 1068