A fan as a weapon?..

Chapter 7
Talking"
"Mind"
"Narrate"
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
×No Ones Pov×

Later on Yanli, Huaisang & Cheng starts continuing packing some stuffs again that they could use. While Meng Yao and Jiang Ying help each other wash the dishes and later on starts barricading the door and all the windows..

When both Yao and Ying finish barricading them, Yao suggest checking their supplies on how long it can last in which Ying agrees.

While the other three was still packing some stuffs, Yanli stumbles into finding some weapons that they didn't even know they have. She then calls her siblings and their other two friends in where she is in which they did.

"What is it Jie?" Both Twin Brothers ask first
"I found some stuffs we can use to fight those zombies off, choose or get the weapon you want.. or you can just stay with the weapons you have but just get a extra one just in case" She tells them. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang had already convinced her that those weren't just any thing, that those were zombies.

They then get some extra weapons that they could use. Jiang Cheng sees a machete and gets it, his gonna use it as his extra one. He's just gonna add some spikes in his baseball bat like very sharp.

I know you love baseball but pls- I can't imagine you hitting a zombies head like a ball 😭

Jiang Yanli Gets an axe and a pistol with many bullets of it.. Well she doesn't know why their parents had a pistol in one of the guest room.. Actually she doesn't know if it's also a guest room. Their parents doesn't let them go here unless if something was needed here so this is like where they stuck old things..(I forgot what's it called 😔) She just let's it pass since it can be useful for them.

Meng Yao gets this crusader dagger. Where does this Jiangs get this stuffs?(Idk bro) He's just gonna ask it later. Jiang Ying then goes next, well basically he doesn't know what to get so he didn't get any weapon but there was many arrows. He had requested some more arrows a month ago so he could practice with them, but guess his not gonna use it for that now. Him and Yao can use them, and well maybe also he'll just get a knife in the kitchen.

Now It's just Nie Huaisang.. well he doesn't also know what to get. He hasn't even use anything like this, he never does something like violent (Bro you gotta be kidding me-). Jiang Cheng notices this and asks.

"Looks like Nie-xiong doesn't know what to choose, having a problem with it?""Ah Cheng-xiong.. you know I never use things like this"Nie Huisang response waving his hand a bit like his embarrass. "There's a extra bat in my room, you can use it if you want" Cheng offers "Ah No need Cheng-xiong" Huisang declined, this time he covers half of his face with his fan to cover his nervousness and starts fanning himself a bit.

"Nie-xiong is your weapon your fan? Are you gonna smack a Zombie with it? Hahaha" Jiang Cheng teases him which earn a smack in the head by non other than Jiang Yanli, Huaisang and Yao laughs a bit about thinking about it

Pls I can't Imagine it's a normal fan and he just smacks the zombie with it 😭

As Cheng is complaining Yanli scolding him with Huaisang and Yao laughing, Wuxian then remembers something and he leaves the room to go somewhere.

Wuxian gets into his room to find something. He starts searching in his cloth dresser and his drawer, but what he was finding was not there. He thinks where he might have putted it somewhere..