02|𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 ....

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑....

________________

Sᴇᴏᴜʟ, 1:05 ᴀᴍ

I slightly feel my soul warming up my body with my cold hands getting the needed blood rush again.

I realised my concious when my ankle nudge at a steel corner.

That's when my eyes blink and after adjusting my vision to the creamy bulb dangling left to right.

Shielding my arms infront of my squinted eyes I layed wherever I was for a good five minutes.

I soon forgot the cramps and the shrill pain emerging from the top of my toes to every part of my body left my frame with a scream.

And that's when it hit me again. The killer, the cat, the alley and the pain. The sudden reality hit took my confused state broken and lavitating to cause of extreme fear.

I knew that I wasn't here to run away . Not so long before ago I was unconscious and now look at me I was wide awak.

Maybe this will be reason for the person to ruin me??

I had waited in the room with no supply of food and water for five hours .

I had made up my mind all along to maybe get killed, sold to someone, human trafficking, raped or maybe slaughtered for a psycho's obsession.

But the minute my patience broke was the moment when I lost my senses for good. Maybe I was a lot terrified that out of my anxiety I had took that step.

I started thudding my fist over the wooden door. I could tell something was wrong with the place as the door creaked with each hit.

The air seemed too refined and the temperature was too humid according to the cold season. As humid it was the more cold it felt.

I sure knew this action will seek attention and it did. Maybe I shouldn't have done it.

It wasn't those four minutes of terror when I heard deep footsteps approaching the room.

I knew that not his presence but his footsteps were recognisable. He was a different human everything about him was unique.

The wooden door opened and I finnally saw him. Standing at the door with his enormous form looking down at me with his mask still up on his face .

I sure knew  he has beauty behind his porcelain mask. My eyes were rolling to his veiny arms but soon widened when I saw a hammer in his right hand.

Before I knew or could react he was running to me with his grip tightened on the metal.

I slouched back crawling to the end of the room as I shield my hands infront of me pushing my body further into the wall.

It was dead silence for a minute and my breath accelerated . Panting heavily still, I opened my shut eyes when there was no shuffling or sound.

I bit my inner cheek after licking my dry quivering lips. I tilted my head up and my breath hitched as i jerked my body behind flinching hard.

He was sitting on his arse while his knees hugged by his heavy arms staring right into my soul with innocent doe eyes.

He was just a few inches away and the way his eyes were not even shifting a millimeter made me think he was a psychopath.

But I never expected him to just lean forward with his knees now beside my folded legs as he took me in his embrace and it took me heavens.