08 | 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 !!

Slender figure. Veiny hands tucked in his pocket. Doe brown galaxy eyes. A cute nose, his lips, perfect. The upper lip straight into a thin complexion to the bottom lips apparently full and reder then the upper one. His lower plump lip adorned with a black prominent mole under it, shinning ever so seductively as he licked his lower lip coating saliva over the black mole too.

He was a sight to die for. A sight that would clear all the back accounts out of rich whores.

Jungkook. The Jungkook in his glory. He stood there in the mirror.
Smirking down at me. His lust burning gaze saw me as my dripping wetness was walking a trail on the wall.

It slipped like a tear across cheeks. His eyes were deep, brown and alluring asking me to come and dive into his eyes. His lips were dry and chapped but felt like he could kiss my pain away.

It was wierd for the first encounter with someone.  Specially a soul.

A fucking soul!!!

I would sound like a fucking lunatic but he felt like my home. I had always wondered if souls were naked. Apparently they are not. He was standing in a black suit. His image was blurry in the mirror. Something erupted in me and I plead a cry. His eyes softens. I was amused and  felt myself slowly drifting on my feets.

I fell immediately onto the ground. His image somewhat blurry as if he was about to disappear. My eyes loosing their conscience too but before I could blackout properly, I saw him, defeated?? A lonely tear escaping out of his eye. As if he longed someone. As if he wanted to touch someone. As if the someone was somehow me. Still not able to process anything. I mumbled .

Jungkook~ And I had blanked out properly.

I opened my eyes. Sat on the bed clueless of what to do, looked outside the window it was yet another morning. I panicked  and looked at myself, yet, again, naked. But today, there was no aching core. My silk robe was aligned at the tiles just like yesterday just the difference was I was on the bed somehow.

Bed, clothes, yesterday???

Oh fuck!!! I grasped my phone tightly grabbing myself a descent white tank top and black loose pants, calling Jimin then and there.

Grabbing the keys which Mrs. Jeon provided me and ran out .

Umm hello?? Micha?

Fucking Park Jimin where
is your glorious ass??

Well you sound like I'm
about to get slaughtered.

Just tell me where are you??

At my house? Why??

I inserted the key into the keyhole to start the engine but the car just won't start. My eyes went to the rear mirror. Jungkook sat on the back seat smirking at me. His veiny hands rises to touch my shoulder and I immediately look behind to find nothing. I looked in the mirror and he was shifting closer to me. Soon I saw him kissing my cheek. I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek.

I felt a fucking kiss by a mother fucking soul!!!!!!

Micha?? You still there?

J-j-jimin? Be at Jeon mansion in fifteen or trust me I'll slaughter
that seductive neck of yours.

I sat at the couch waiting anxiously for Jimin while I kept my gaze everywhere. Really i mean!! Everywhere!! My hairs are a mess along the pudding of my brain that is messing inside me. I didn't saw Jungkook after my encounter with him in the car. I was sitting on the couch right accross the main gate. I kept the main gate open so that I could lunge over Jimin to just get me out of here already when he comes. That's when I saw the Jeon family picture kept at the coffee table infront of me.

It was again Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon along with Jungkook the doll. It seemed as if the doll was a somewhat replica of the real Jeon Jungkook. The porcelain glass of the doll resembling to Jungkook's real almost white porcelain skin. No flaw on his skin just like the doll. The creepiest of all their eyes were the same. Both have those doe eyes with deep brown colour enought to lure you into ecstacy.

His and the doll's lips could take you into some paradise where all you do is stare at their mole below the lower fuller lip.

But everytime. Everytime that she encounters something supernatural. He is there. The doll is there looking dead in her eyes. Ready to devour her as if just by its  sight. Whereas at the same time they show some desperation, a sympathetic look along pain. It's almost pain that reflect through those lustful gaze.

Last night, it was Jungkook and I knew it without a guess. I know it was him. The pain of dying at a young age when he couldn't even see the wonderful world. The need for someone to reject loneliness.

I knew he didn't mean to hurt me. He is just lonely. But again, he's a soul. It's against nature.

I looked at the time. 8:15 pm.

Where the fuck is Jimin??? It's been  ten hours. Honestly my fear has somewhat subsided. Not completely but mildly.

The door burst opens. I stood up running to the gate. Jimin's here. I can finally leave. I was happier. I walked closer to him as he stood in a simple black t-shirt carving his abs right at the edges and ripped black jeans showing a bit of his pale skin.

I gulped but still went closer to him. He had his head hung down while his messy ebony hairs rests just above his eyes merging into his eyelashes.

Jimin?? Fucking Park Jimin where were you?? Didn't I said to be here in 15 minutes?? It took you freaking ten hours?? Now let's get out of here I'll explain you later. Jimin!! Jimin??

Micha stepped closer to him. Still silent. She shook him but no response. Her hands hanging closely by her waist again as she called him even more softly.

Her hands slowly stretches out towards his face. Her face stuck on his face and unstable breath. What's wrong?? Her fingertips came in contact with his cheek bone, softly sliding her fingertips over his cheekbone and called him again. J-j-jimin??

Still silence. No use. No response.

Her left hand slowly cupping his cheek. He still didn't looked up. Cupping the other cheek too she tilted his neck up higher into her eye level. Jimin?

She saw his eyes.
It was barren.

There weren't any pupils. There were veins creating up his eyes. Veins, black. His hands, black. His lips black.

Micha's eyes widened, stepping back.

---------------------------------𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷~