14 |𝒟ℯℯ𝓅 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ 𝓂ℯ

"My dear princess, do you want to go out with me?"

I looked at him amused. What am I even suppose to say or feel? I froze looking into his eyes. His hands were caging my head while his each leg was at each side of my hip.

He was almost hovering over me.

I gulped. "Umm, kook- but how--"
He smiled, oh shit I am whipped for his bunny smile. He kissed my cheek before he grabbed my waist before pulling my body up along with his.

He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled me to his lap. He grabbed my nape and tilted his head before smashing his lips onto mine.

Again, they were chapped and rough but when his toungue rolled inside my mouth and licked our lips, the kiss wasn't rough anymore.

He grind his crotch onto my core and I moaned before wrapping my arms around his neck and scratching his scalp. He moaned back.

He pulled away before leaving a meaningful kiss on my forehead. He smiled and held my hand before looking into my eyes with his concerned ones.

"I know, you expect a lot love but trust me. Even if I cannot explain you properly all I want to say is that I reallyyyy like you. I don't know how you make me feel so but I wanna make you the happiest girl alive-"

There was a pause before a green tear left his eye.

"-as long as you're with me." He ends and a tear left my eyes too. I vigorously shook my head no.

"Kook, I am not leaving you. I just won't." He smiled before his palm rest on my cheeks. He effortlessly lifted me up by my hips.

He carried me in his arms in koala style. My arms were around his neck while my head rest on his shoulder. His hand below my ass and other one around my waist while around his, I wrapped my legs.

Well we did have a crazy height difference. He was something around 5'11 or I don't know 6'0 something while I was 5'1.

I never thought I was a dwarf of something. In fact, my psycho ex was 5'7.

He walked out of the main gate and closed it behind us. He walked somewhere while my view was his long neck. The base of his neck was adorned with black veins. I didn't mind.

A wierd wave of lust hit me when his collarbone came into my view. His neck was pale and cold. All I wanted to do was bite his neck. His aura always made my core wet.

An innocent touch and I'll melt into his arms. Something crept into my horny brain cells. Can he get out of the house? If he can, then why did he decide to stay at his house? Are ghosts suppose to wander away from their death spot?

I didn't thought much when Jungkook groaned. I realised I was in my silk night gown. I wasn't wearing a bra and underwear.

I was wet with all my dirty thoughts and his skin was touching my throbbing cunt. I closed my eyes and rubbed my core on his hand.

I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a moan. "Jungkook please, do something. I need something-"

"Where micha?" The way my name roll off his lips made me shudder as I whispered in his ears. "The pussy that you fucked last night."

He moaned my name and pushed onto my back making my bare boobs squish onto his chest. "Why?"

I chuckled and saw a smile on his face. "Because you're presence makes me want to bite your tounge. Your touch makes me want to ride you till the morning. You're raspy voice makes me want to kiss you to death and my god know Jungkook how you make me feel giddy inside."