09 | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼

I walked towards Jimin and he raised his head. My eyes stuck in his dark eyes dragging me into another undiscovered dimension of hell. Something leaves his lips and I try to read it before he drops in his knees. His eyes slowly turning back to its brown eyes. I see the struggle he is going through.

But why??

He has his fist shut tied and his jaw firm and clenched. I slowly walked even closer putting my hands on his shoulder and he suddenly leaves a heavy breath out and looks at me. His pupils are those beautiful shade of brown again.

What happened Jimin?? I asked and hugged him. He held me tightly too. I was scared Jimin. Scared for you. I caress his hairs while my other hand caresses his back. Meanwhile his arms rest in my hips. I suddenly feel his hot breath on my neck and I shudder.

Please, don't leave me Micha. There's something the way he said Micha. It wasn't ordinary like before. My name doesn't sound like before from his lips. There's this lonely tone that he used. Almost shaking my heart.

I am right here Jimin. What is it?? I felt his grip tightening around me and him shaking his head like a child. I don't wanna be alone again Micha. Just don't leave me again, I beg. Please don't go. It hurts to be alone. It hurts to be kept hurting.

What's wrong with him?? I hugged him tightly and caress his back. What's going in this little head??

Hey Jimin did something happened at ho- my eyes widened as I looked at the big mirror of the entrance. The guy in my arms almost doesn't looks like Jimin. His veins were again black. He had his eyes shut tight. Those veins around his eyes are black again. I felt something cool and a liquid dropping on my back.

I carefully looked into the mirror it was his tears. His tears were, green, dark green. They pour drop by drop on my back. For some reason I couldn't let got of him even if I was scared.

I felt a pain in my chest as he continued with his eyes closed. Please don't go Micha. It hurts to see people go. I am lonely. I cry every night. I feel like I am alive again ever since you came. It feels like I can be happy again. I need you. Please take my blood sweat and tears away.

Why does his words hurt me?? As if I look now that pain. As if I've seen this miserablity, this feeling of being lonely.

I close my eyes because of shrill pain in my head. Blurry black
and white images of a little boy and a little girl holding hands hit me. It was a perfect sunny day. Flowers blooming around as the guy pulled the girl closer to himself and kissing her cheeks. The girl blushes and runs away while he follows.

It suddenly ends and the pain hurts a lot more now. My eyes shoot open with Jimin still in my arms but when my eyes fall on the mirror I realise, it wasn't Jimin in my arms.  A pair of doe eyes were staring at me.

No it wasn't Jimin. It was him. Jeon Jungkook. Those green tears were piercing my heart open. His doe eyes were so vulnerable and begging me to stay. His upper lip stretched into a weak smile contrasting to his lower fuller lip quivering as if he is about sob.

Suddenly panick rise in my chest and I started caressing his back. He suddenly let out a sob, the kind of a sob that a thirteen year old would let out. He hugged me even tighter, burying his face in the crook on my neck. I kept caressing his back with one while I lightly scratch his scalp from nails of the other.

I felt like I was pulled back in the pool of darkness. Those days come back hitting to me. Those lonely nights when I would sit back and cry in that brothel. That bloody motherfucker that sold me to that horrible fat ass of a maniac that came to fuck me up in the very morning saying that he wants to 'open me up for the customers'.