05 | 𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

Last few minutes were something that I could never expect. Out of the blue Mrs. Jeon called me and asked if I could join her for dinner tonight.

She was going to pay me a freaking seventy thousand dollars a month, so just a dinner?? I'll go to hell and come back for that.

I didn't saw or heard of Jimin after this morning when we came back from Jeons . I could sense that he wasn't pleased with me working there but I couldn't guess why.

Well I have to resume to work by tommorow morning. I'll ask her for advance and send the money to that asshole Minho cause that shit is still living on my bank account.

_______________

Sᴇᴏᴜʟ 10:30 ᴘᴍ

I was at the table with Mr and Mrs. Jeon. We were having a delightful dinner with some fancy Cacciucco stew and Italian seafood.

Shit- I had never even heard of these dishes. Mrs. Jeon and I sat for a little longer as Mr. Jeon bid night kisses to Mrs. Jeon.

So.... How's Jungkook like?

Mrs. Jeon paused with a pleasant smile and started with, He is a sweet boy. Who likes to get everything on time. Just a mere difference in his routine and he would get disappeared for the day. You may face some serious issues if you upset him. Suddenly that calm expression and patient voice turned aggressive, You cannot upset him. Her eyes were piercing into mine and I swear I am not getting a good feeling about this.

She paused again still looking into my eyes but back with the same soft look. But I trust you honey. I know you won't disappoint anybody. I just forced a smile thinking maybe she was an overprotective mother.

So when can I expect seeing Jungkook? Is it okay if I greet him now? I spoke with a soft voice.

Sorry hun, you can't. It's past his bedtime. Mrs. Jeon passed me an apologetic face and I just smiled reassuring her that it was alright.

A few minutes passed and she elaborated me his daily schedule and on weekends.

That kid must be a spoiled one.

___________________________

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮

7:50 𝓪𝓶 - 𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹
8 𝓪𝓶 - 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓱
8:30 𝓪𝓶 - 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽
9 𝓪𝓶 - 𝓟𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼
12 𝓹𝓶 - 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱
8 𝓹𝓶- 𝓓𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻
8:30 𝓹𝓶 - 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹

__________________________

Besides this schedule she explained me few rules.

1. Make sure Jungkook baths every day and he likes to be rinsed softly.

2. Jungkook likes to eat alone.

3. Jungkook sleeps at exact time.

4. Jungkook needs a goodnight kiss everyday and morning kiss too.

5. If Jungkook gets sad or angry you need to show him love.

6. Jungkook likes people who obey his choices and words.