07 |𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓼

I huffed before sleeping again after turning the alarm off. After a comfortable nap of a minute or two, I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore.

My sleep broke up . Eyes still shut, a pain emerged from between my legs travelling through my backbone leaving a pleasuring cold shiver all over my body and halts at my breasts all heated up.

I sat up to find myself breathing heavily and my hands clutched onto the sheets. I looked around to find my night dress and underwear and bra tore in pieces.

Sheets tangled up and my folds wet. How the fuck did I ended up naked? Did I have a wet dream or something?

I freshed up ready for a grocery day. I ate my breakfast and left. Entered during the lunch time and had my lunch. In the end I was bored of scrolling internet. Again, sleeping was the only option left.

I decided to take a nap again. You know the worth of sleep when you once had to stay awake for work or studies.

I was cozy enough and slept very well.

.......

It felt like hours that I have slept but could not wake up. I felt some weight over my body and someone calling my name.

Micha~

I was feeling helpless not able to move. A face not in my vision. Quiet blurry, kissing me. All I could distinguish were those innocent brown eyes staring right through mine.

All my vision could cover was his veiny hands grabbing my boobs. Cupping and after planting a kiss at each squeezing them hard as I moaned, louder than Minho's huge dick ever could make me.

The name which erupt as a moan was his name. The name which attracts and scares me.

Jungkook ~

I felt my core clenching over something hard, thrusting deep inside me, reaching my cervix. A huge push and I breath heavier making all my juices spread all over. Squelching sounds still erupting from my core.

........

I woke up. Looked outside the window it's somehow dark outside. Again, i slept for so long.

Opening my eyes as it felt like eternity , the pain, again erode from between my legs more sore than morning itself.

Mind blur all that hit her was that dream. Was it even a dream? Why did it felt so real??

Her mind went ferral to those scenes. It played in slides bact to back.

The way her leg was thrown over a muscular shoulder. His veiny hands beside her neck supporting his weight over as he banged to the core . He seems to be some lust master with the knowledge of correct spot to hit. His each thrust was better than a porn actor itself who is done with thousands of fucks.

It was wierd. Way beyond wierd.

She climbed down as her precum slides down her legs. She is freaking out. Creeped out as fuck.

Her clothes were torn up again. She couldn't believe it. Her shaking hands grabbed the bathroom door as she opened it and looked at her reflection.

Scared, she was scared.

Nope it's isn't meant to be.

She walked out try to find the water bottle. Nowhere to be found, she walked to the kitchen.

On her way back, she saw the painting.

Jungkook.

Could it be Jungkook?

Those eyes, spoke something. The innocence dripping just like
Mrs. Jeon detailed him as . Her eyes widened as she ran towards his room.

He wasn't there. She went to the bathroom next, he wasn't there.

She looked at the time.

8:00 𝓹𝓶.

She picked the crumbled sheet of Jungkook's everyday schedule.

8pm- Dinner

She gulped as she walked towards the kitchen. As she stepped in, she saw it.

Sitting, proud enough, his neck held high, sitting lifeless like it should be.

A shiver ran down her spine as she came and sat at the table.

There was a note on it along a plate of my favourite Italian dish.

Sweats run down mt forehead. It's Jimin. It's definitely him. He really have the guts to prank me.

I shake my head as I sat down opposite to Jungkook. Jimin really is a sharp mind. The way he had arranged everything.

There's even a plate infront of Jungkook with some leftover crumbles.

I smiled. Eating, I left.

For some wierd reasons I didn't wanted to let Jungkook stay here all night. I just don't wanna wake up and come to kitchen for water and be creeped out again.

I was still thinking about the prank. It was sweet yet so childish of him to do so.

I was unsure about taking a bath.

Maybe it's fine this way.

Nah!!! I don't need a bath. Fuck hygiene.

I dropped Jungkook on the sofa beside my bed.  And later dropped my body on the bed.

Huffing I closed my eyes. Suddenly I hear a sound coming from the wall.

My breath hitched as I slipped my feet inside the shoes. I gulped as my shaking hand clutches tightly onto my night silk dress.

I was freaking out. My throat went dry and my legs took me to the wall.

My palms lay flat on the wall as I kept my ear at the wall. Suddenly a quick flashback of evening hit me and suddenly.

I felt my hands pin on the wall. My legs pinned apart . They were pinned into air. Nobody, nothing held them.

My soul almost came out of my body as I cried in agony .

I shouted and scream. My eyes fell on Jungkook. He was sitting on the sofa looking at me, dead in the eye.

My silk robe tightens at my chest. Suddenly, it starts ripping by itself from my cleavage area. I wasn't wearing my innerwears. Letting my boobs fall with a bounce .

It then slowly tore from my lower abdomen. My cry stuck at my throat, in matter of blink of an eye, i was naked.

Completely.

I could see my reflection in the mirror. All spread apart.

I was helpless, crying as I felt needy for no reason.

I wanted to touch myself but couldn't. The pain in my core increasing minute by minute.

A whisper emerges as I say,

Make the pain go away please.

---------------------------------𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷~