16 | 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮

I was up already. Done all the chores. Bath Jungkook. Breakfast. Everything.

Today I decided to clean the attic. The last time I went there. It wasn't a place to visit.

So I picked my broom and a cotton bag to pick the trash and dirt.

The attic isn't my favourite space. I rather avoid even passing by infront of it. I relaxed myself and tied my hair into a bun.

Okay.... TO THE THIRD FLOOR!!! YAAYYYY! Ughhhhh!

I clicked the button to the attic door. The stairs came down and I walked into .

Okay. We do the cleaning and we leave. As I was cleaning, I thought about the articles and the photograph.

Maybe I could find more in the attic. There was the shelf that always intrigued me. After cleaning and dusting the basic storage, I shifted to the shelf.

Their diary.... wait.

Who's diary was it?

Jungkook's or Junghoon's?

I started peeking at the columns of the shelf. Indeed it was the twin's personal shelf. You could say the same cause of the engraved 'J heart J' on the side of the wood.

A few children book and a few dark romance book. A few red romance and a few fantasies.

I couldn't decipher which genre belong to which of the twins. My hunt halted to a brown box covered in dust.

I tiptoed and grabbed the box at the top of the shelf with both of my hands. The silence itching my ear. My heart was beating at an unusual speed.

What could possibly be here? The silence broke into the loud sound of another box crashing down onto the wooden floor of the attic.

The box didn't open or crack even after crashing down on the floor. As the dust scattered around in the room with the crashing, I started coughing.

I dropped my cleaning supplies right then and there. There was shuffling of stuff and stubbing my feet and toes at random metal and woods as I grabbed both of the boxes and dashed out of the attic.

I stepped down to my room. Jungkook was still in the instrument room. His piano teacher still teaching him. This is the only time when Jungkook's not looking at me.

I dusted off the boxes and sat them on my mattress. My heavy steps cautiously landing right behind the lifeless boxes.

As the layer of dust was cleared from the surface of the metal boxes, a gasp left my surprised state.

The metal was a piece of pure ethereal beauty. Both the containers were carved with unmatched beauty of different gems and stones.

The shiny silver ones, I assume real diamonds.

The one on the left was pitch black with diamonds and green gems engraved along carvings of eastern style flower and leave like artistics.

The one on the right was silver and had blue and mehroom pink stones and the other shade I assume were ruby.

These rich individuals.

The keys?

Where can the keys possibly be?

Just when I thought.... The diary....

A loud scream pierced my senses from downstairs. Oh shit Sherlock's.

I ran towards the instrumental room. Did Jungkook got hurt?

I slam opened the door just to find the lady on the floor with wide horrid eyes, sweating and panting looking at the doll.