15 | 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝒾 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹 ℳ𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶

I couldn't imagine last night. Jungkook, a dead, me, a human, made love or was it just ordinary sex?

I couldn't get what it was. All I know is I wanted to be fucked over and over again, only by him, Jungkook.

I don't know how many times we were connected last night nor how long it was.

As the sunrise, he disappeared into the woods. He called out to me before patting my cheek and smiling looking into my eyes.

"Micha?" My blur vision alerted me the sky wasn't black anymore, a dark shade of blue was taking over. "Yes?" I replied.

Hearing my name from his normal soothing voice glitter up my abdomen wanting to be rammed hard by him again.

"I have to go." I remember the despair while he had said so. "No" I had cried out. "Please" He pushed himself deeper in me showing how much he hated the thought too.

"Please don't leave me alone." I was blank I could tell. His pure black eyes with literally no white in it were hungry on me.

"Call me by my name." I thrusted my hips forward, his tip touching the deepest point somebody ever got. He was finally fully buried inside me.

His eyes could tell how much he loved it. "Micha, no matter what please pick me always. Pick Jungkook no matter what." His eyes were pleading. I don't know why but for the first time, I wasn't amused, attracted or seduced by him.

I felt the warm spark of what they called love.

I can't be falling for him, I shouldn't be.

Just as I smiled and kissed his cheeks for the last time, maybe till night, he pulled himself out and I moaned as the birds started chirping. He was a bit dizzy but why ? I couldn't get.

He pulled his clothes on his body and started walking backwards while smiling at me. He was practically worshipping my still naked body. Legs apart, hair messed up, my own self dazed, my red pussy, used and fucked by him all night.

I could tell he was proud of my state. I could tell he knew I wouldn't be able to walk.

I was naked still, while I had my clothes still somewhere in the woods, walking back to the mansion, literally limping all the way.

I could tell why he was lost while he disappeared somewhere in the woods. He was imagining this, me, walking naked back to his house, my breast free and bouncing with each step.

He was imagining it all, me, walking back to that mansion where he'll be watching me but not be able to touch, back to him like a goat in greed of food, back to the lion's den, to be his food, again.

Well I ain't a slut not so careless to just walk around naked. First, there was a back door and the key to the front door wasn't with anybody, not even Jimin. Second, nobody comes around besides Jimin and he won't be coming today, only weekends he'd say.

But yes, even though Jungkook had me yesterday, I still have to follow the schedule. And I did.

Even the dinner was different today. While the doll sat infront of me, I wasn't in my right mind. Every single second made me lose my mind . Oh the way he felt, him inside me.

I curled my toes.

Somehow I finished the food. It was nap time so I did. Ofcourse Jungkook beside me.

It was night well again. And I can't help it. Ive kept my desires inside me the whole day.

I need him again. Tonight too. I just want him to be inside me again. I want to touch his body again. I want to see his face again. I want to feel him, again.