Our Little Secret

Fortunately for Shadow the symptoms of her pregnancy seemed to hold off until the newly re married couple arrived home, then she was hit full force by the cravings and morning sickness. Discussions were had with Hangman and Cyclone and it was decided that he would join the TOPGUN program as an instructor so that he could be stateside when the time came for their baby to be born. Cyclone had been sworn to secrecy and happily agreed to keep the secret until the aviators had a chance to tell their friends the news. The two had planned on keeping baby Seresin a secret until after 8 weeks along so they were sure the pregnancy was viable, but sometimes things don't go to plan.

Y/n had been making her way down the stairs after spending the better part of the morning trying to rest when she heard voices in her kitchen. She entered the room with Gunner at her side, finding none other than Bradley Bradshaw leaning on her kitchen counter. Both men gave her smiles as they saw her making her way to the refrigerator after kissing Jake good morning,
"Well good morning to you sleeping beauty." Rooster wrapped his arm around the small woman's shoulders and leaned down to press a kiss to the top of her head.
Once released she again dug in the refrigerator to bring out the sliced watermelon that had once again become her sole reason to exist. She happily munched on her snack as she leaned her back against Hangman's chest and didn't stop until half the bowl was empty.
"Wow y/n I haven't seen you eat so much watermelon since...since..." his eyes flitted back and forth between the two as he watched Jake lean down and rub a palm over Shadows very small bump in her lower abdomen. His mouth fell open as the two met him with knowing smiles and he rushed forward to wrap his arms around them both.
"Guys this is great I'm so happy for you both congratulations!" The three embraced and shortly broke apart,
"We're not telling anybody until we're alittle further along, your the first one to know other than Cyclone so you have to keep our secret okay Roost?" The man stuck his pinkie out for y/n to wrap her own around.
"Pinkie promise your secret is safe with uncle Rooster. Can't wait to meet and spoil your mini me."