Please Don't Leave Me

When they arrived back at the house, Bradley came around the front of the Bronco to open Shadow's door, reaching out for her hand while wrapping his arm around her waist for support. They slowly made their way up the front walkway and into the house once the front door was unlocked. Rooster took Y/n to the couch and got her settled in with the blanket from the car ride while he went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water. He watched as she took a few small sips of the water before handing back the glass that he placed on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch beside her and pulled her feet into his lap, handing her the remote.
"Turn on one of those girly movies you love so much, or even Disney if your feeling it. It's been so long since we've had a movie night, I've missed your crappy picks." He joked lightly giving her a wink,
"I'll have you know my picks are always great. Without me you'd have never known that The Longest Ride was such a great movie." He held his hands up in defeat and started rubbing the arches of her socked feet that resided comfortably in his lap. After the first 30 minutes of Finding Nemo, Rooster looked over to find Shadow softly snoring on the couch beside him. He smiled and readjusted the blanket to cover her shoulders, he sank back into the couch to be more comfortable for the rest of the movie.

An hour later found Shadow screaming herself awake, quickly scooting into a sitting position on the couch. Frantically she looked around the room in search of her friend, coming to the realization that she was all alone. She had just fell into hysterical tears when the front door opened revealing the mustached man carrying a bag of food from the restaurant around the corner. He quickly dropped the bag and lunged across the coffee table to get to the sobbing woman's side, he put his hands on her knees trying to get her attention.
"Shadow! What is it? Is it the baby? What's wrong? I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong sweetheart.." she looked up into the warm brown eyes staring back at her and finally took a breath,
"I'm..I'm fine. I just..had a nightmare. Please don't leave me Rooster, I can't lose you too." The taller man moved himself onto the couch and pulled the small woman into his lap, wrapping his tanned arms around her.
"I'm right here Shadow, I'm not going anywhere I promise."

Shortly after Bradley was finally able to get Y/n calmed down and convinced her to get something to eat. Afterwards he walked her up to her bedroom and waited outside until she emerged with wet hair and pajamas to which the shirt allowed her baby bump to peak out at the bottom. He reached for her hand and guided her under the blankets, pulling them up to her shoulder. Upon turning to leave her hand shot out and grabbed his wrist,
"Please stay, I don't think I can be alone Bradley." He nodded and walked to the other side of the bed, pulling a throw blanket from off the chair and laid on top of the bedsheets. He threw the blanket over his legs overtop of his clothes and reached out to lay a hand on Shadows back. It wasn't long before he could hear soft breaths coming from her parted lips letting him know she was finally asleep. When he was certain she would be able to rest peacefully, he allowed himself to drift off to sleep.