Chapter 1: Awakening

|| Phacelia ||
Determination, Endurance, Strength

First P.O.V
"I'm sorry Y/n."

I opened my eyes to a very bright light; I cringed and covered my face with my hand. Where am I? Was my first thought as I adjusted to the brightness.

I sluggishly sat up and looked at my surroundings. It was the monastery? What was I doing here? I was on a mission; I have no memory of coming back here.

I tried to get off the wooden table, but my feet wouldn't move. I look down and saw my feet trapped in a clear blue crystal.

"What the?" I then hear the door to my right open. I looked up to see a boy with brown hair and a red Gi. He drops his juice box.

"Guys! He's awake!" He ran out the door panicked.

"Wait!" I yell out, forgetting that I had my feet trapped I fall off the table with a huge thud. I groaned as the guy I saw earlier comes back with four more people. A reddish brown-haired male with a blue Gi.

A white-haired guy with a white Gi, some guy with bushy eyebrows. There was also a girl with a red crimson sleeveless short dress with pants and in the middle of the group was Sensei Wu. The only face I recognized. "Sensei?"

Third P.O.V
The old man was in shock, he couldn't believe it. His long-lost student was awake. Sensei Wu rushed over to the younger male and took him into a hug. "Sensei?" Y/n questioned he then hugged him back.    

"You're finally back" Sensei Wu sobbed a little. "I've missed you" he then tightened his hug. The other ninja stared at them confused and filled with many questions such as, "who was he?" Or "you know him?"

Finally, someone broke the silence. "Who is he Sensei?" The white ninja asked. Sensei Wu looked back at them and smiled.

"This is a long-lost pupil of mine" Sensei answered. "Y/n meet Kai, Master of Fire. This is Zane Master of Ice. Jay, Master of Lightning, and Cole, Master of Earth. They are my students, and the girl's name is Nya. Everyone this is Y/n L/n the Master of Wind." They look at Y/n in shock.

"Long lost?" Y/n asked, "what do you mean long lost?" The boy questioned.

"Y/n... you've been lost for two years" Wu truthfully answered him. Y/n stared at Wu in shock.

"What?! Two years? No way that can't be" Y/n said in a devastated tone. The h/c boy felt as if he had gotten hit in the stomach and couldn't breathe.

"You're still seventeen Y/n, you've been crystallized in the underworld. You haven't aged at all yet" Wu informed the e/c boy. Y/n sat there trying to process the truth, he then looked at Wu.

"So does that mean I can't drink alcohol yet?" Y/n chuckled nervously.

"I'm sorry the Master of Wind?! There's a Master of Wind!?" Jay yelled aloud as he gestures his arms out.

"Sensei, you didn't tell us about the Wind Ninja" Kai stepped forward with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, why are we only learning about this now?" Cole added crossing his arms.

"Sensei is he the one you keep talking about?" Nya inquired.

"I will tell you later, for now, we have to chip away the rest of the crystal. Cole help Y/n up to the table" Wu stood up and walked over to the tools sitting on the table. Cole walked over to Y/n and carried him bridal style.

The black-haired boy placed him on the wooden table and walked over to the tools with the rest of the ninjas. They then began to chip away at the crystal.