Chapter 2: Amusement Park Fun

||Black Eyed Susan||
Justice, Motivation, Encouragement

Third P.O.V
"What were you guys doing in the Underworld when you found me?" Y/n looks up from his cup of water. Everyone was having lunch at the dinner table and eating as they informed Y/n what's happened while he was gone.

"Kai got into some trouble when he was trying to retrieve the Sword of Fire without telling anyone" Jay eats his food, Y/n looks at Kai.

"You're wrong that's not what happened," Kai says angrily.

"Oh really? What happened then smart guy" Jay fights back. Kai sighs.

"Well, yeah I did go by myself, but I had a good reason, if I didn't go Nya probably wouldn't be here. But after I got the sword Garmadon appeared as a shadow. Luckily Sensei Wu came at the right time and saved me and Nya, he took the sword with him down to the Underworld, so we used our dragons to jump into the Underworld. Before leaving we saw you crystalized, Sensei wouldn't go home with us unless you came with us, so we took you" Kai tells the story.

"Yeah, you were really heavy, like really heavy my arms were going to fail me when we were carrying you" Jay massages his arm.

"In which they did, you dropped Y/n and chipped off some of the crystal" Zane jumps into the conversation.

"Zane!" Jay complains like a child. Y/n laughs a little.

"What about you guys? How did you get your Golden Weapons?" Y/n questions as he took a bite out of his food.

"It wasn't easy, we were being chased by Garmadon's henchmen the Skulkin. Those guys would not give up" Jay shakes his head with a frown.

"So, you're telling me that they knew the location of the Golden Weapons? Sensei Wu, I thought you had it all planned out" Y/n looks over at the old man.

"Life has its surprises Y/n" Wu takes a sip from his tea.

"I have a question Sensei, how come wind wasn't one of the elements that created Ninjago?" Kai asks looking up from his plate filled with food.

"Because lightning is considered a wind element, that is what my father told me" Sensei Wu gave them a short answer. "Anyway Y/n how is your progress with your powers?"

"Eh, it could be better, but my powers are slowly coming back, it's just that it's weak. I can't really do much with it" Y/n then makes ripples in his drink.

"As long your powers are returning, we have no problem" Cole smiles at Y/n's progress.

"No, you are wrong, we still have the enemy among us, at any time Garmadon will return" Sensei Wu warns the ninja, they all look at each other while he drinks tea.

"Sensei are you sure you don't have dementia? Because all of us clearly saw Garmadon open a portal to another realm. I'm positive we won't be seeing him any time soon" Kai began to eat his soup.

"Yeah, just let us relax" Jay agrees, Sensei Wu sighs.

"You have much to learn" Wu stands up from the table and walks out of the dining room area.

Everyone shrugs off his warning and goes back to chatting. While they talked Y/n looks at the clock. "Kai we should get going, it's 1:25." Kai also looks at the clock to confirm.