Angelina

So my Freddie Bear,

I guess that promise doesn't count for anything. You know which one I mean. Actually, I'm on about both: the one to tell the rest of your family about our engagement, and then the other of not leaving me.

It hurts Fred.

And I'm sorry.

But it really, really hurts.

The thing is though... well... I'm dating George. And no, I'm not just hopping from one twin to the other; you're not that easily replaceable. Yet I love George. But also you.

I know, that's so wrong. I can't help it though. I'm in love with both a dead man and his twin. I really know how to pick the men.

Lame joke, I know. But you were always the joker - along with George obviously. Its silly, I know, but I always thought that you were a bit more easy-goibg than George. That's why I first started having feelings for you.

We were young, and when you asked me to the Yule Ball it was exactly how I had dreamt it would be; causal. Not arranging some big thing, but not a "catch you in the hallway and ask before going off". It was spontaneous.

Then this happened. George told me that you told him that if anything were to happen to you, that he should ask me out. Because then you'd "know I was being looked after".

I miss you.

Again, don't get me wrong. George is perfect. I truly do love him. He's charming, handsome, and our sorrow sort of connects us. But he's even less laid-back now. Yes, he's getting better. Yet he's fragile and sometimes I feel like he's just about to shatter.

Herr I am whining about how I miss you, when he's lost his twin. We've both lost our other half.

I will see you again Fred.

Forever,
-Angelina xox