Percy #2

I don't think I deserve to write this, but Audrey insists.

I don't think I should count as your family, but Audrey reminds me about those times when you'd tease me.

I think you'd like Audrey, but I know you can't meet her.

I feel like a robot on a regime, Fred.

Wake up; eat; go to work; sit with a blank expression a I forget what it is I'm supposed to be doing; be reminded; do it; go home; stare blankly at the ceiling; eat; go to bed.

Repeat.

I want to break the schedule, for once, yet I can't.

I try to remember the work, but then remember that doing my work lead to my obsession with work, which lead to me abandoning my family, which, in turn, lead to me to be there in the battle and distract you.

What I'm trying to day is that if I hadn't left, you may not have been distracted. If you hadn't been distracted, you might have noticed that wall. You might have survived.

And there I go again: bringing the attention to myself. What kind of person goes to write to their dead brother, and then makes the who letter revolve around themself?

Some of the others think that George might end it soon.

He got better, but then fell so much further than his highest point in life.

I feel sorry for Angelina. A few people don't like her for moving from you to him. She genuinely love him though.

Audrey is really nice. And I know that you found out about Penelope and I from Ginny, but I wanted to tell all of you about Audrey.

She found a picture of you on one of Colin Creevey's old film camera films. Dennis let her take it and develop it, saying that he wanted Colin's work to be appreciated.

He's dead, too. Colin, I mean. I'm not sure if you knew that or not.

It was when Umbridge was faced with the portable swamp, and there are a few fireworks in the background as you and George prepare to leave.

I always heard the tale of your departure, but didn't think it was as spectacular as I've now discovered.

You and George really are amazingly clever.

Much more clever than I ever gave you credit for.

Being able to pull off some of the stunts you have is astonishing enough... to be able to also get good grades is even more so.

I always knew that you were clever. I just thought that it was more important to prioritise work. Now though, I see that you were working. And that sometimes, work isn't important. You were focusing on bringing happiness in the dark times.

I'm sorry, Fred. I'm sorry I let you down.

And I'm sorry that you now have an essay to read. This turned out much longer than I imagined it would.

I'll write again.

- Percy.