Charlie

Damn Fred.

Why'd you leave us? I'm not blaming you, don't get me wrong now. I'm partially blaming me. I wasn't there. I didn't even get the chance to help you, because I was on the opposite side of the castle, shooting curses at absolute idiotic little twats. Language, I know, I know. But I am just so annoyed with myself.

I couldn't have stopped it. I know that, you know that, we all know that. But what no one else knows, is that I've returned to Romania, not for work, but... well, I'm not quite sure what. I'd say holiday, but it's more of a break. A break from reality, and just life. It doesn't work, but Firewhiskey does.

Yes, I know that drinking your problems away is never right. But I can't help it, can I? Mum's been in touch, and told me to write this to you, so I have. I guess it's kinda worked. Kinda hasn't though, 'cause it's still a constant bloody reminder that you're not here. That you're some place else, or possibly just gone.

And I act all like I'm fine, and good, and getting better, but it is just eating away at my mind. Gnawing and ebbing away from my being. I don't know how much longer I can last. Until the Firewhiskey runs out, I s'pose. *I don't need you to remind me of my cowardice.* You were the most Gryffindor out of us all.

Mum and dad are naturally broken. Bill is mainly relying on Fleur. I'm a mess. George is isolating himself, rather than being his natural people-person persona. Ron is eating his troubles away. Ginny is trying to juggle Harry's constant pressure and blaming on himself, with her own troubles. Harry is just blaming everything on himself, and breaking down randomly. Hermione cries. Angelina misses you, too.

And the worst part, is that none of us would have ever been able to save you, because we are all cowards.

This is attacking the others now, so I'll stop.

Bye for now, and... with love,

Charlie