Chapter 12

-Next Day-

As usual, after school was over I went back into demon dungeon to level up and my digimon partner this time. All of them are making great progress.

Vixen

Race: Taomon

Level: Ultimate (50/50)

...

Lucy

Race: Angewomon

Level: Ultimate (30/50)

...

Rosa

Race: Lilamon

Level: Ultimate (30/50)

Vixen have reached the max level in her ultimate form as Lucy and Rosa are following behind her. Now, it's time to digivolve Vixen into her mega form.

You do wish to evolve Vixen now?

(Yes/No)

I press 'Yes' on the screen as Vixen started to glows as she is evolving into her final form.

Vixen: Taomon Digivolve to..."

She shouts as she transforms herself into a brand new Digimon. She transforms into a humanoid woman wearing a black, skin-tight fabric with knee-high, purple and yellow boots with the yin-yang symbol on the instep, and purple and yellow gauntlets with the yin-yang symbol displayed on the backs of the hands. She also wears a yellow cuirass and shoulder guards with the yin-yang symbol and a yellow, traditional kitsune-style half mask which obscures its human-like face. It also has ankle-length silver hair tied into pigtails, and carries a long, gold staff with several rings adorning the tip called Kongou Shakujou.

Vixen: "Sakuyamon!"

She shouts as I use observe on her.

Vixen

Race: Sakuyamon

Level: Mega (1/100)

Moves: Spirit Strike, Amethyst Mandala ,Twin Blades of Beauty and of Truth, Crystal Sphere, Amethyst Wind, Fox Drive, Thunder Kick, Fox Card, Flaming Fox, Yougetsushū, and Kassengeki

Keith: 'Alright, my very first mega level Digimon.'

After that we went back killing some more demon to get even more stronger.

-Timeskip-

After committing genocide against every demons in the dungeon, Lucy and Rosa has finally reached the max level in their ultimate form.

Lucy

Race: Angewomon

Level: Ultimate (50/50)

...

Rosa

Race: Lilamon

Level: Ultimate (50/50)

It's time to digivolve them into their final form.

You do wish to evolve Lucy now?

(Yes/No)

I press 'Yes' on the screen as Lucy started to glows as she is evolving into her mega form.